Chapter 15

Sasha POV
For those who don't remember Sasha is Derrick's ex .

It has been nine months since that bitch Derrick dumped me , Vincent and I were together but as soon as the money was finished he packed his bags and left now I'm broke and I'm on the verge of loosing my apartment. Maybe if I apologize yo him and beg hell take me back. I said to my self . But what am I gonna do with a handicap ,I heard he met in a car accident and can't walk but on the other hand he is freaking rich so I think I could try and not think about him being handicap.

I quickly took a bath got dressed into the sexiest black dress could find it hugged my hips and suede red wedge.
I got in my car and drove to drove to his house. His personal car the was going in buy the windows were down what caught my attention was the slut he was hugging. I drove a few feet away so he couldn't see me.
They went into the garage, I wait to see if the bitch would leave but she never left.
'Did he move on so early'? I asked my self.

Daniella POV

Derrick took me out for lunch and they gave me his credit card to spoil myself . I got a few dresses ,pants blouse and thongs because Derrick keeps on ripping them off whenever we make love. I got a couple outfits for Ericka since she is living with us now . We then went back home.

"Derrick why don't we all go out tonight?",I asked

"Baby I'm tired ",he replied.

"Please we can invite Mell and Josh I will be fun",I tried yo persuade him.

"Fine. But you have to promise to me that I'll get to make love to you all night",he replied.

"That's a promise I'll enjoy ",I told him while nodding.

I helped him getting him in the wheel chair,and then to the elevator when the doors finally open we were greeted by Ericka.

"Aunty Daniella Uncle Derrick you're back so late I missed you both",she yelled and jumped into Derrick's lap

"We missed you too Angel ",we told her.

"Did you bring chocolate for me ?" she asked.

"No chocolate young lady",Mell lady.

"But mommy ",she begged.

"No buts you had two chocolate bars today",Mell scold her.

"OK I'll go to my room "Ericka said pitifully.

"Mell look what you did ",I said feeling sorry for Ericka.

"Dan don't get me wrong but she is my daughter and I have to set simple rules so that she can follow. If I allow her to eat so many chocolate then she will get sick because chocolate is like her national dish",Mell said.

I completely understand and I know I'm not a mother its just that all she's been through I don't want to see her unhappy",I told her.

"I didn't mean that I just want to be a great mom I never want my baby to be sick ever again",Mell replied looking sad.

"Hey ! Cheer up she's a warrior she she kicked cancer ass and she has even stated growing her hair back",I told her.

"Enough of this mushy stuff . Were all going for dinner tonight so get your babies ready ",I told her.

"Can't wait I'll go get them ready"Mell said then ran upstairs.

"Finally. Let's go upstairs so I have have you too myself"Derrick said.

I didn't even bother to say anything cause even I wanted some alone time with my baby. We made our way to the elevator then we went to our room. I helped him to sit into the couch near the bed. He pulled me down so I was sitting in his lap.