Chapter 3

Derrick POV

I was was still shocked after what everything  that the nurse had told me and I over reacted I shouldn't have yelled at her after all  she was doing her job . I can't feel anything in my right leg and my left leg is in a cast  . I may not be able to walk ever again .I was pissed but it didn't excuse my actions . I was  taken away from my though when my best friend  Josh came strolling in out of breath .

"Rick are you ok?",he asked.

"Do I look OK to you ?" I answered.

  "What happened?",he asked

"Some drunk dude crashed into my car",I told him

He took the opportunity to  look at my body then he asked, "Will you be ok ?"

"I can't move my legs ?" ,I told him boldly.

"You will be alright I promise" ,Josh told me but I could tell even he was scared. We've been friends since I was six ,and we're also business partners I own  thirty different companies and he is the  managing director of my company. He goes every where with me . Even when my company went bankrupt he was still there by my side until  we got the company back on its feet again. The door swang open and a crazy nurse came  walk over to my bed.

"Excuse me and you can't just barge in here without knocking ",Josh said angrily.

"Shut up I'm not here for you ", she  replied angrily.

"Who the hell do yo think you are talking to best friend like that ",I  yelled at her .

"Oh wow ! So you have the right to yell at my best friend and made her cry" she shouted making me scared.

"What the hell did you so man ?", Josh began to yell at me as well.

"Look I....... Um",I couldn't make any sentence when two crazy people ate yelling at me.

"Oh so the cat caught his tongue ",the crazy  nurse replied sarcastically.

"Look not because you're rich it doesn't mean you treat people like us like shit .We went to university too ." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Now great you made two women cry",Josh said  and walk over to her and have her his handkerchief , surprisingly she took it and said thank you.

"Dan was only doing her job .I know you're going through hell and I'm sorry for that  but it doesn't give you the right to behave that way with her",she said a little calmer.

The door burst open again  and the nurse that was attending to me  came running inside out of breath.

"Mell. I .What . Are .  You  .Doing .Here ? "
she asked out of breath .

"I am putting this arrogant jerk in his place  " ,she  replied while staring at me like she was gonna ripped my head off .

"Mell you don't understand",Dan tried to defend herself  and also lying in the process.

"Oh shut up and if you take a step further I won't be responsible my actions.",Mell  ordered .

Dan didn't move one bit I see I'm not the only one afraid if his crazy woman .

"But he is my patient you can't  do this we could get fired" Dan said scared .

Am I really that bad I asked myself.

"I don't care if I get fired  no will treat my best friend like that",she answered.

"Who the hell are you?" ,Dan asked staring at Josh .