Chapter 9

Mell POV

After I left the hospital I made my way home, I made sure place was clean this is my only opportunity to make things rightly with Josh. I decided to make baked  chicken with mashed potato with red wine. I set the table and placed some candles in the center.

I quickly made my way the bathroom and took a pretty quick shower. I dried my hair and curl the ends. I got dress in a I was now wearing a red dressed that hugged my body and   black heels. I apply some red lipstick and mascara. I took one final look at myself and I looked pretty good.

Now for the hard part getting Josh to come over here ,I quickly dial his number immediately he answered.

"Hello Mell  ",its was just plain and simple.

"Hi Josh I really need to speak to you",I told him the truth.

"Look I don't think its a good idea plus I don't think Carlos would like another man coming to see his woman at 10:00pm ",he replied coldly.

Shit why did I lie about Carlos? I may never get to be with Josh now so I lied again.

"But you don't understand he came here drunk and I am scared I've locked  myself  in the bathroom",I told him pretended to be scared.

"What the hell Mell how could you be so stupid I never liked him one bit  how dare he put his hand on you I will tear his head off his body",he roared.

I didn't say anything hearing him call me stupid made tears fall from my eyes.I seems he did realize it came from his mouth because he began to apologize the minute he didn't  hear me reply.

"Oh shit Mell I didn't mean that you aren't stupid I'm just angry that I don't know where you live so I can bash his head in the wall I'm sorry",he said genuinely.

I gave him my address and he said he'll be here in ten minutes then he hung up.

*****************
There was a sudden bang on the door making me jump in surprise but when I heard the yelling I immediately know it was Josh.

"Mell open the door" ,he yelled

I walked over to the  door   making Josh speechless I didn't feel offended the way his  eyes scanned my body from head to toe.

"Damn you look sexy but why are you dressed like this?",he questioned

"Why don't you come inside and find out find out?"I asked and he did.

"By the way where is that bitch ?",he question.

I walked over to him swinging my hips seductively then I placed my hand on his chest and tip to reach his ear and whispered,"There us no Carlos".

"What are you talking about ?",he asked looking confused.

"I really need to speak to you so I made up the story about Carlos",I told him.

"How could you do something like that ? I thought you were in danger and just because you  needed to speak to me  you lied",he yelled.

"I'm sorry I knew you wouldn't come so I had to ", I replied.

"Is this a joke to you ? You know I have feelings for you but I didn't want to ruin your relationship with Carlos so I avoided you but all you can  do is make fun of me I'm leaving",he said turning the door knob.

"It might seem like a joke to you but the way I feel about you isn't a joke",I yelled now tears streamed down my cheeks.

"What! How can you be in a relationship with Carlos and have feeling for me ?" he asked angrily.

"Can you shut up about Carlos. You want the truth I made it up there is no one in my life. I was embarrassed when you asked me so I told that I'm seeing Carlos he is just my favourite actor. I couldn't tell you that  I was 22 without a man in my life so I lied and I'm truly most deeply sorry",I told him crying so hard I could stop.

"I'm sorry Mell I didn't know you liked me too",he said as he made his way over to me and kissed me on my cheeks and wiping my soaked cheeks.

"This is why I made us a late dinner and dressed for you but everything went wrong",I sobbed.

"Everything looks amazing you on the other hand look breathtaking",he said with lust.

"Really? Thanks",I replied blushing like some love sick teenager.

"Yeah may I kiss you?",I nod agreeing but was shocked he asked for permission.

He lowered his head to mine then smashed his lips to mine and I instantly open up to give him access to my mouth and our tongue fought for dominance .The kiss became aggressive as he moved from my lips and started to devour my neck I tilted it the right giving more access. He began kiss and suck on my neck obviously  leaving  hickeys for everyone to see but I didn't care .

"Josh",I moan making him  bite into my skin making my body vibrate from the pleasure he was giving me.

"Baby you sound so sexy when you moan my name ",he whispered onto my skin.

We began walk over to the coach not breaking  the kiss he gently lowered my body then he  lying on top of me continuing to devour my body I was on cloud nine.

"Take off your shirt ",I ordered him.

He broke the kids but still managing to to keep eye contact and all I could see was lust and the feelings he had for me. He reached for the hem if his shirt and pulled it over his head  in one swift go.

"I believe you're too dressed"he said huskily.

"I think so too baby",I agreed.

He reached for my zip and in no time it was at my ankle leaving me in nothing but bra and underwear.

"Damn girl! I bet Carlos wish he had all of this ",he said attacking   boobs now the apartment was will with  our moan.

We were there all night until I don't remember when we went to bed.

Hey guys

How have y'all been doing ?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter?

So Josh and Mell are together?

Guys none of my chapters have been edited yet so there will be mistake.

Don't forget to vote ,comment and share.

Love,
Patriquea
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝