Chapter 12

Daniella POV

After Mell left with Ericka and Josh I couldn't help but feel amazed  at how Derrick treated Ericka he just bond with her , I sort of wish Ericka was our daughter.  I know Derrick and I just got together and it wouldn't be right for me to pressure him about a child when the time is right we'll have kids calling us mom and dad.

"Ericka is an amazing kid ",Derrick said.

"Yeah I always wanted someone to call me aunt",I replied.

"You don't have to hide it I can see it in your eyes even you wish you had someone calling you mom",he told me.

"I'm sorry Derrick I always wanted to me a mom to someone but being alone all these years I pushed the thought to the back of my head",I told him.

"I feel the same way sweetheart but now I'm even more scared now ",he told me I could sense the sadness in his voice.

"Why are you scared  you'll be an awesome dad",I assure him.

"Yeah. But I can't walk how will I teach my son to rude a bicycle or how will  drive them to school",he replied.

"You'll be a great father whether you can walk or not",I told him cupping his cheek.

"But  when the other kids see me with the they will tease them for having a handicap for a father",he said and u lost it.

"Shut up! You are not a handicap I don't care what anyone has to say about you I love you Derrick and if anyone says anything to make you upset then I'll knock the shit out of them",I told him.

"I love you too. I'm so happy to have someone like you in my life" he replied.

"I should be saying this to you",I told him.

"I have some good news you can go home tomorrow",I told him .

"So tomorrow night you'll be sharing my bed and room with me.

"Yeah....... But  what will people say?",I asked.

"Damn that girl is sexy ",he joked slapping me on my butt .

"I'm serious  they will probably think I seduce you in getting a millionaire to fall for me",I told him.

"Well no one can say such a thing and if they do I'll kick their ass",he said.

"I'll go home and get some clothes I'll get the rest over the weekend",I told Derrick.

"No need I'll send somebody to get your stuff that way you'll spend more time with me",he replied.

"Hmmmm. Somebody wants me by their side all the time",I told him biting my lips.

"Baby don't do that I can't control my self when you bite your lips and look at me so seductively",he begged.

"Someone getting naughty",I teased him.

"I hope you're this bold tomorrow night I'll show you naughty",he replied giving me a dirty look.

"What exactly do you plan on doing?",I decided to ask.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that you will find out ",he replied.

"There's something I want to tell you before tomorrow",I told him afraid that he'll judge me.

"What is it baby?",he asked.

"I....I'm a virgin",I told him then close my eyes.

"Its ok. I'll wait till you're ready",he told me.

"I'm ready Derrick I want you to be my one and only",I told him.

"Are you sure ?",he asked.

"Yeah. I am but I want it to be your home",I told him.

"Our home",he correct me.

"I can't wait for tomorrow "he said with lust in his voice.

"Me either we'll have a huge bed  to ourselves",he said.

"I love you ",I told him.

"I love you too"he said then captured my lips with his .

The kiss was filled with passion and my body got heated as out kiss deepen. He moved to my neck and started assaulting my  neck .

"Derrick", I moan his name .

"Yes baby I can't wait to have you yelling my name tomorrow",he replied then return to my  neck leaving more hickey.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pull his body  closer to mine .

****************

I was woken up by someone poking my side. I was still  tired.

"Baby wake up",I heard Derrick begging.

"Just give me one more minute" ,I begged.

"Baby I'll let you sleep for hours",he told me.

"Fine at least let me fresh up ",I said grabbing my dress that I brought the other day.

I got into the bathroom and changed out of my scrubs into me  dress that hugged my curves I bet he will live  this dress, I quickly washed my face  and exit the bathroom.

"I'm gonna enjoy taking that dress off you ",he said.

"Shut up and let me change you ",I told him.

I got him dress with great difficulty but I got it done I helped  him into the wheel chair.

Josh came to help us get him into the car  and Mell cried because she and Josh will be staying at the apartment till Ericka custody hearing.
So its just me and my baby. I said good bye and we drove off to our new home. In less that an hour I arrived at what looked like a castle the driver drive into the garage and then the driver came out with his wheel chair we got him to sit then Derrick told me that there is an elevator that will take us upstairs. We entered doors finally we were greeted be an elderly Mexican lady.

"Hey mom how have  you been?"Derrick asked.

"I am good my child why didn't you let me come and visit?",she asked.

"I didn't want you to seen me in pain",he told her.

"And who is this young lady"she asked giving me strict look.

"This gorgeous woman is my girlfriend who has taken care of me while I was in the hospital",he told her.

"I'm Daniella Harrison its pleasure meeting you ",I told her stretching my hand for a hand shake but instead she hugged me.

"Thanks for taking care of my boy",she told me.

"It was my pleasure mam",I told her.

"You can call me Mrs. Lopez "she told me.

"Its wonderful meeting you Mrs. Lopez",I told her.

"Like wise my child",she answered.

"We go and get some rest mom",he told her.

She nod and exit the room  we made our way towards another elevator  and it  we ended up stairs. Derrick guide me to a room ,I turned the  knob and them pushed Derrick inside. His room was bigger than my entire apartment and his bed was huge  I walked over to his bed and lay on it it was the comfortable bed ever.

"We don't have to wait we can start making love if you want", he teased.

Hey guys
Hope you enjoyed this chapter

So Derrick and Daniella are taking a big step.

Do you think they should wait longer?

Don't forget to vote,comment and share

Love you,
Patriquea