Chapter 6

Derrick POV

For the first time in six months I didn't feel alone. Yes I had  my best friend with me but he couldn't cure the loneliness I felt after I dumped that bitch Sasha Valentine.

Six months ago

I had just gotten of the phone with Josh and  I told him I was planning to propose to Sasha . He told me I was making the biggest mistake of my life but I didn't listen I was blinded by love or at least what I thought was love. Even my brother and sister didn't like her but I didn't care. I bought the best engagement ring I had ever seen it was a 34 karat gold ring with a big diamond in the center. I got in my red Ferrari and drove to my home or my castle as the press usually describe it . I parked in my garage and took the elevator up .

I was greeted by a very upset Miss Lopez is helped with the house along with my other ten helpers. She was about sixty something and was like a second mother to me since my parents were always traveling.

"That two face cow who does she think she is coming to this house and ruin my boy happinesses and had the heart I'd telling me I was fired as if she own the place",Miss Lopez said .

"What !",I said making her jumped in surprise .

"Derrick my boy there is something I have to tell you its very important",she said cupping my cheeks with both hands .

"Where the hell is she?", I gritted through my teeth.

"In your room",she relied .

"Everything is gonna be  alright and you are not fired",I inform her.

I stormed up to my room the door wasn't closed fully and I could hear  speaking on the phone .

"Look Vincent I need more time I have made Josh fallen in love with me .I had someone follow him and he bought an engagement ring. I'll just get married to him then divorce his rich ass then I'll get half of everything property and lots of money so just wait a bit longer. Yeah I'll talk -",she didn't get to finish what she was saying she turn around and saw me the phone fell from her hand to the carpet.

I picked it up before she could and put it to my ear Vincent sounded pissed ,"Sasha answer the damn phone woman",he barked.

"Vincent buddy I hate to break it to you you but you and Sasha and you are  still gonna be plain ass poor but I'm willing to invest some money into you little charity cause it's obviously both of need it more than me",I threw the phone in the wall and it shattered in a million pieces.

I looked her she looked scared as hell,"Get the hell out of my house",I yelled making Miss Lopez ran upstairs into the room.

"I just found out and the threaten to fire me if said anything . I was gonna tell you cause you mean more to me than my job",she said before storming over to Sasha and slapped her so hard across her cheek she stumble to  the  ground.

"I said get out ",I yelled at her .

"At least let me pack my  stuff",she replied angrily.

"If I recall 'my money was used to buy all of those outfit' so they belong to me so get your slutty ass out of my house",I replied.

"Oh here is the little charity I promise Vincent I sure it make you both very happy after all its worth more that you",I said and threw the engagement ring at her. She picked it up and was about to leave when Miss. Lopez stopped he and said,"Adios bitch ".

Then she left .

"Can you do me a favor mom",I said to Miss Lopez .

She had tears in her eyes," Yes anything for you my child",she answered while cupping my cheeks and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I want all  these filthy clothes out of my house",I told her

She called the other helpers and in less than an hour everything that remind me of that slut was gone.

I called Josh and told told him everything that happened of course he told me' I told you so' then he said he was going out and would call me later . About two hours the door bell rang ,"Who the hell could this be at this hour?",I mumbled 

I open the door to Josh with a box if chocolate in his hand and a couple of suitcase at his feet.

"Which room will I be moving into?",he asked stepping inside closing the door.

"But before you escort me to my room let's watch a movie and cuddle",he said using a woman voice.

We shared a manly hug and stuffed our faces with chocolate and we settled for one of those hilarious comedy. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. At that moment I realized didn't loose anything I had my best friend and I gain a second mom.

Present

As I lay in bed and reflect on my past I wonder if I'll ever meet someone or ever fall in love again .I started to think about Daniella and how nice she has been ,she didn't treat me any less of person just because I can't walk. She would check up on me whenever she has free time  and we would watch movie together and chat. I was comfortable and at peace when I was with her.  But I don't think she would like me other than a friend.

It was about 8:00 pm now and her shift would be over any minute now. There was a knock on the door,"Come in ",I said.

"Hey how are you . I wanted to check on you before I leave",Daniella said as she made her way over to me.

I was very happy that  I got to see her before she left,"I'm good I think I survive until tomorrow",I joked.

She laughed I love seeing her smile,"OK then see you tomorrow",she said and came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

My entire body lit up I couldn't believe what happen Daniella kissed me and I loved it.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me",she said

"Its OK",I told her.

"I should leave",she said.

"OK",I replied.

After she left I placed my hand on my chest to feel my heart beat ,it was beating so fast I had to grasp onto the sheet to stable myself.

Then I realize I had fallen for my nurse in just a couple of hours.

Hey guys ,

Did you like this chapter?

What do you think about Derrick's past?

Do you think he'll have a future with Daniella ?

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Love you all,

Patriquea,
😘😘😘😘😘😘

Be PatientOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara