Chapter 11

Chapter 11

''Welcome to our new home Princess!''

''I'm not a Princess!''

We were arguing in front of doors of our new house. The house was beautiful, it was far away from my brothers in Cardiff but it was very high, you could see the whole city underneath. James unlocked the door and pulled me gently inside, whispering.

''At least I made you smile.''

I tried to suppress myself from laughing but failed miserably. We both burst laughing at nothing. When we finally caught out breath, he showed me around the house. He was very rich, the house was huge but beautiful, every room was decorated in a different style, from classic to modern.

Our bedroom was the most beautiful one, kind of Gothic. Black floral pattern covered black walls. It was very dark but the king size bed was made for a king indeed, I can't even describe how gorgeous and comfortable it is, despite the dark colors.

''You're rich.'' I immediately regretted what slipped out my mouth before I thought, but he just smiled wider.

''You said it like it was bad. I mean, I don't want this money, I'm perfectly fine with a plain house but this...palace was built by my father who was very rich. That way I don't even have to work. Many people think I'm spoiled because I have money. That's the reason I like that you don't care about it. Neither do I.'' Deciding it was time to stop the theme, I changed it, curious about moving.

''Why couldn't I stay with my brothers? After all, you're going to be my guardian angel, but you aren't now.''

''They knew we're going to fall in love so they rushed it and said you need to relax and enjoy in your life, you have been taking care of them so they only wanted you to be happy.'' His answer satisfied me. We were tired from travelling over five hours but still, James wanted to go to the dinner together, somewhere in town. ''Come on, get ready, we're leaving for three hours.''

''Three hours? I'm done in fifteen minutes!''

James raised his eyebrow and shrugged.

''You're a girl, all girls spend hours getting ready, I have a little sister.''

''Well I'm an exception then.'' He pulled me on the bed, him on the top of me, pinning my both arms with one. ''I'm very glad.''

''Get off me!''

I laughed while trying to push him off, making it sound slurred but he still managed to understand.

''I enjoy this view of your pretty face.'' ''I'm not pretty.'' All guys who said this to me were thinking the opposite so I never believed when someone said I'm pretty, with the reason.

''You are pretty.'' ''Nope.'' ''Yes.''

''No!''

He interrupted me by a kiss but I surprised him. Somehow, I managed to pull my arm out of his grip and slap him, not so hard. It was enough for him to learn his lesson. He should've never touched me like this without my permission. He got up and I expected him to be furious or slap me back but he just rubbed his cheek, pretending hurt. Was I too harsh?

''I'm sorry, I wasn't...'' 

"It's okay."

He smiled and whistled after I walked out the door, he was checking me out. I went for a shower and dressed in a little black dress that fit to my body shape perfectly. It was very simple, without any decorations except tiny flounce that gave that dramatic final touch to the dress. I matched a black heart-shaped necklace and small earrings along, I just wasn't into too much jewelery.

''Wow...''

I turned, noticing James leaning on the doorway, checking me out...again. He looked at me with love, surprising me.

''Take a picture, it will last longer.''

''Uh, I would do much more.'' I narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed my purse, heading out.

''You aren't looking bad either.'' 

''Thank you my dear.''

James did look good, the black suit fit him perfectly...almost too perfectly. We drove away to a new restaurant. James tensed and clenched his fist when he saw something while we were walking to the entrance. I slipped my hand in his.

''What's wrong?''

''Nothing, relax.''

He was a terrible liar. I turned to the direction where he was staring.

Drew was here, looking furious. He stormed off to us as James pushed me behind me in a protective way. This is going to be a wonderful night.

****a/n****

I'm currently #11 on the list so I want to thank you all. :D This story will be much better from now on and there will be more action.

If you have any questions about this story, ask me, I know I wrote too much information in few chapters.

p.s. From now on, I'll upload every day twice for a week and half :)

Thanks for reading :)