~Chapter 5~

****~Deticated to a special fan whos comment really pushed me to upload this chaper =) ~***

~PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF LEXI~

**Enjoy** =) psssttt- Votes & Comments make me feel awesomeee <3

_________________________________________________________

All eyes in the room were now on us, and you could see Justin's bodyguards tense-up, getting ready to jump at any moment if necessary. We were surrounded in an instant by crazy screaming girls all wanting his autograph. God, this was worse than his music. I pulled my hand out from Justin's and blocked my ears trying to make my escape. Justin grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him just as I was about to push through the crowd out to the 'exit' doors.

"What the hell?!"

One of the girls in front screeched in a high pitched voice. I looked around and noticed all the girls were looking at me with pure jealousy, they looked like they wanted to scratch my eyes out.

"Justin, I think you should let me go, before your fans attack me to death."

He just chuckled and waved his body guards over who pushed some of the girls off us so we could walk through, into a separate room that had five more body guards standing outside it.

"I thought we were going to try to find my friends?"

I protested.

"They should be in here, this is STRICTLY pass-only territory."

"So what the hell was all that back their?"

"Fans that sneak their way in, thinking thats the 'backstage' area."

"Oh."

I was so confused with all these separate rooms! I was also confused as to why Justin's hand was still snaked around my waist. Quickly I shoved his arm off me harshly and one of his body guards lunged at me faster than I could blink.

"WHOA! Sam, chill! She's just one of those 'playing hard to get' type fans."

Sam loosened his grip around my arm and I noticed Justin and him exchange a wink. HA! Did he honestly think he was going to get lucky with me or something? Ugh, Popstars! Think they can get anything they want. I needed to find my fiends, and fast.

We walked into the room with only a few girls eyeing Justin curiously while I spotted the refreshments laid out along a long white table. I eyed them hungrily.

"There free you know..."

Justin whispered in my ear sarcastically. I didn't bother with an evenly sarcastic comeback however. I practically jumped over to the table and grabbed a slice of pizza, not really caring what others around me thought, I was so freaking starving that I didn't care.

He chuckled softly behind me while grabbing a slice for himself. I took this time to look around the room for my friends but only saw a few slutty girls hanging around the sofa, still eyeing Justin. They could have him for all I cared.

"My friends aren't here." 

"Don't you have a cell phone on you?"

"Oh, yah, that would probably be kinda helpful..."

I felt so stupid, not to think to check that first. Pulling my cell phone out form my purse I noticed I had 10 missed calls and numerous new text messages, a few of them from James. I called Britney and she picked up on the third ring.

"ASHLEY! Where the hell are you? Your going to make us miss our chance to meet Justin!"

"Chill! I'm already backstage with him. I'll meet you guys in here... And they have pizza. Its really good. You should hurry before I eat it all, seriously."