~Chapter 9~

Sorry for not uploading sooner! Please VOTE & tell me what you think =) I know Its kind of a short chapter, but I hope you guys like it.

I ignored studying for my Chemestry test tomorrow- just to make sure I would get this done for you guys tonight. ENJOY! =)

_______________________________________

     I decided to give Britney a call right after I got out of the shower to tell her what happened with me and James. She was still with the girls and couldn't say much in front of them, so the conversation was pretty short. Britney couldn't just come over to my house alone, because she was still with the girls at Lexi's house and would need a ride. I hung up and TXTed her the details, and that I would get a cab over to her house later so we could go out for pizza.

     Once I changed into some clean clothes and straightened my hair, I started putting on some makeup in my cramped apartment bathroom. I was just finishing putting some blush on the apples of my cheeks when I herd a knock on my door. My blush brush dropped to the ground as I gripped the sides of the sink to support myself from collapsing. James couldn't possibly be coming back so soon, could he? Another knocking sound came from the door and I strolled slowly over to the door, peeking out the peep-hole. 

All I could see was black, and a little skin-toned pink outline. Someone was covering the peep-hole.

"Who is it..?"

I spoke into the crack of the door and waited.

"A friend."

It was definitely a guys voice, but I couldn't quite tell who's.

"Take your hand off the hole please."

I looked back into the hole and watched as they slowly took their hand away from the door. The guy was looking down, and wearing a purple hoodie covering his eyes and half his face.

"Please Ashley, let me in."

He whispered while taking a glance around him shortly before stepping closer to the door.

I opened the door with hesitation, and as soon as I did, the stranger burst in almost knocking me down, then closed the door behind him with a slam, breathing heavily. 

I clutched the wall, hoping it would save me from whoever was under the hood. He turned around and threw back the hood, looking directly at me. My mouth hung open in surprise.

"Sorry, I called you earlier but you wouldn't answer, I hoped if I just kind of showed up and confirmed you were still home, that you wouldn't be able to avoid me."

"Uhm… okay… Sorry I was, in the shower…"

I pointed stupidly to my bathroom across the hallway. Justin just kept his eyes on me.

"Sorry for the creeping around, but I think some of my bodyguards may have followed me over here, I took a totally different car, but someone might have snitched on me. We don't have a lot of time."