~Chapter 10~

Just wanted to say real quick how much your comments really mean the world to me guys! I know my updates aren't on a regular basis, but It's SUMMER now!!!! So hopefully I'll have more time to upload.. or not. Depending how much of a life I have... ANYWAYS, heres a little chapter, that shal be continued soon!

__________________________________________

     After a while of awkward silent driving, Justin took a turn down a narrow dirt road that hardly looked used.

"Where are you taking me...?"

"My buddy has a little summer get away place down here that he said I could use while he's away."

"Your friend lives out in the middle of nowhere?"

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. 

"Don't judge until you see it."

"I'm not judging, I'm just curious as to why a popstar I barley know is taking me deep into the woods, not giving me any details. It's a little out of the ordinary…"

He smiled over at me and nodded his head.

"I picked this place because it's quiet, and far away from people noticing me, and believe me, you really don't want to be followed around by the media. They never leave you alone. It took pure skill getting out here unnoticed."

I sighed once I realized he still wasn't going to give out any details what we were really doing. I reached for the volume on the radio and turned it up. 'Boyfriend' sung by none other than the guy next to me, started blaring through the car.

"You've got to be friggen kidding me."

I rolled my eyes when Justin started singing along to his own song with a smile on his face, knowing it was irritating me. My hand reached to change it when he stopped me by grabbing my hand, keeping his hand twined with mine as he looked in my eyes all serious while singing the words.

"~I'd like to be, everything you want- hey girl let me talk to ya... I'f I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I can be a gentleman, anything you want- keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone. If I was your-~"

"I'M NOT LISTENING TO THIS!"

Feeling the blush on my cheeks, I closed my eyes and blocked one of my ears while he continued with the rest of his song, still holding my hand.

Once he finished I opened my eyes and glared at him while he focused back on the road like nothing happened.

"'I could be your Buz lightyear'? Really? And whats up with the background music sounding like mating whales?"

I raised one of my eyebrows as he turned towards me slowly before bursting out laughing. His laugh was so contagious, I couldn't help but break my glair and start laughing myself. We laughed like that for a while before he finally reached the end of the dirt road, pulling into a side parking space, only showing a little narrow dirt pathway.

"You know, I really only wrote that song for a laugh… I didn't have any intention of it becoming a big hit."

I starred at him in disbelief for a while.

"You could sing a song about shit and still have it be a huge hit."  

"The sad part is, your probably right."

Justin turned to me with a straight face, waiting for me to step out of the car. I opened my door slowly and he was out by my side as soon as my feet touched the ground. He reached for my hand, but I pulled it back, giving him a glair.

"What, do you have a boyfriend or something?"

He frowned and I opened my mouth to say something, but I wasn't sure what I should really say.