~Chapter 17~

~~* SOOOO SORRY for the long wait guys, holidays had me super busy! Hope you enjoy and voooote??! :) ***~~ P.s for all you crazy Belieber fans out there, I'm not going to obviously be precicely accurate with everyhting, for example the order of when things happen. I'm pretty sure that his song 'Mistletoe' cameout before 'Boyfriend', but I'm mixing things up because this is MY story so please dont complain about the order. THANKS!

______________________________________________________________________

I grabbed my suitcase and stacked them on top of each other next to the door of my appartment. The whole time I was thinking about James, what he did, and what he had said. It was really getting to me deep down no matter how much I tried to put it out of my mind. Getting over James would probably be the hardest thing I'd ever have to do, but I couldn't see how our relationship was going to workout.

I glanced at the clock that now read '9:30' and began pacing around the apartment finding random things to clean, getting more and more nervous as the minutes passed by like hours. I decided to give Britney a call to tell her what was going on, but soon regretted it.

"Ashley are you kidding me?!??!? You HAVE to bring me with you! Omg PLEASE?!"

"I don't know Britt, I'd feel kind of weird asking him... It's already pretty amazing he even asked ME to go."

"Wait are you guys gonna like-......"

"NO!!!!"

"Well then I don't see a problem with me tagging along! I'll try my hardest not to be annoying! And what if shit happens and you need your bestie??!"

"Threes a crowd Britney."

"Not the three amigos!!"

I rolled my eyes to myself and thought about it for a sec. It really would be nice having Britney there with me to enjoy the fun.

"Alright, I'll shoot him a txt message."

"YESSSSSSSS!!! YES YES YES! OMG! I have to start packing! Bye Ash!"

"Yah Britt, you do that."

After hanging up I took out my phone from my pocket and sent a txt to Justin.

*Hey, Ik it's last second, but Britney is absolutely dyyying to come with us.... would that be okay? If not, it's totally cool I understand...*

A few seconds later I got his reply.

*That's no problem at all Ashley, there's plenty of room on the bus for more people. Some of my friends are going to be popping in now and then anyways so it's only fair that you bring along one of your friends.*

*Thanks Justin! :) See you soon!*

* ;) *

Jeez now we were sending smileys to each other? Justin was making me feel like a different girl, and I wasn't sure if I liked that yet.

An hour later, my stomach began to rumble and I realized I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. I popped a mini onion bagel into the toaster and spread some garden vegetable cream cheese on it when it came out of the toaster while grabbing a glass of orange juice. It took me about 5 minutes to choke down and I started strumming my fingernails on the table top impatiently. My eyes kept darting to look at the analog clock that now read '10:50'.

"I can't believe Justins got me acting like this."

I smacked my hand to my forehead and closed me eyes, listening to the sounds of the wind blowing the trees around outside. My head shot up and I just about jumped out of my chair when I herd a car door slam outside. Running into the bathroom for the last time, I quickly checked my hair and makeup before also grabbing my toothbrush and stuffing it in my bag with the rest of my makeup and hair products.