~Chapter 4~

*****Piture on side of LUCY ********

After Britney told me I looked pretty, Lexi asked me if she could borrow my top sometime, and Lucy told me I 'didn't need to compete with her outfit' - we were off to the Justin Beiber concert.

For a whole half an hour I had to listen to their loud screaming voices in my tightly spaced car. They were all talking about Justin of course, and their plan to somehow sneak into the same hotel he'd be at tonight after his concert. Wasn't seeing him in concert, AND then seeing him backstage enough for one night?

I pulled into a parking space about a mile away distance from the concert. The girls groaned in the backseat complaining we should have came here and parked earlier. 

We all pilled out of the car and started our walk across the many rows of taken parking spaces.

"Can we get a taxi take us to the door?"

Lucy complained.

I couldn't blame her, walking this distance in heels was certainly taking its tole on me and I'm sure the other girls as well, noticing we were only half way there. 

"Come on guys, were almost their."

Britney strode ahead of us, power walking faster in the direction of the concert hall doorway.

We all looked at her like she was crazy, but then the girls started walking faster as a crowd of jumpy hormone-crazed teenage girls started clustering through the double doors. 

There were 5 buff security guys dressed in black trying to make sure all the girls going in had passed them their tickets, but I noticed a few lucky ones duck down and pass by un-noticed as they crept under the legs of the girls that were handing the guards their tickets. 

Britney elbowed her way through the crowd of girls up to the front of the line while we followed behind her quickly before the mob of girls squished up the clear pathway Britney had just made.

Once we gave our tickets to the guards, they let us in as we made our way fighting our way to get to the very front so we could get a better view of the 'amazing' Justin Beiber. I however was perfectly fine watching him lip sing from where I was, in the very back. I watched calmly as the rest of the girls continued their way to the front, never taking a backwards glance to see where I was. We all had our cell phones on us, so I wasn't too worried. 

Something touched the bottom of my leg, making me look down to see what the cause was. A little blonde haired girl looked up at me with sad eyes as she tugged on my leggings. Looking around I noticed no one was around watching her. I crouched down to her level as the lights in the theater dimmed and a soft music beat began to play.

"Whats your name?"

The little girl spoke in a soft voice I could hardly even hear as the music became louder. I think she said Beth.

"Well Beth, where are your parents?"

Beth's lip began to quiver and I saw a few tears begin streaking down her face.

"I -... I came with, sissy."

"Where's your sissy now?"

I patted her on the shoulder in hopes to comfort her as she pointed to some girls dancing around to the front of the stage.

"The one wearing the purple bandana around her neck?"

Little Beth nodded her head and I looked back at Beth's sister. She didn't look like she had any idea her little sister was missing from her side. 

I sighed knowing what I was going to have to do.

"Alright, I'll bring you to sissy."

Beth's eyes lit up and a small thankful smile crossed her face briefly as I lifted her up over my head to sit on the back of my neck.