JUST A NOTE___ ***PLEASE READ

Hey fans, and fellow readers. I'm so incredibly sorry for not uploading on a regular basis. I know its been a while, but I'm having a total writers block. A lot has happened to me recently and has changed my thinking a little bit and I'm not sure where I'm going anymore with this story. I'm at a loss. 

I definitely don't want to start over with this story, and i would never tyo that to you guys. I'm going to have to re-read my story when I get the chance and see where to go from there. I have a lot of catchup work to do for school because of what has happened and the Quarter for grades is ending soon. I will try to finish reading the chapters I have so far and hopefully will be able to upload in a week or so. 

***HERES WHERE YOU GUYS COME IN, 

I would really appreciate it if you guys would message me personally and tell me what you would like to get out of the story? Like what do you think will happen? What do you want to happen? I'm not saying I'm going to change my story and make it just what my fans want, but im open for options to help me continue writing my story.

Thank you guys so much for voting and commenting such nice things! It really brightens my day! :)