19

2 months later
"I can't believe you two are leaving!" Hanna shrieks, pulling Aria into a big hug.
"Not forever but just for awhile" Aria adds
"I think I just need to get out of Rosewood"
"I think we all need to get out of Rosewood" Spencer jokes, making the whole group laugh.
"When you guys were all gone, I felt so alone, like I had nobody in my corner" Alison confesses. "I didn't really talk to the police, even after you came back, I didn't want to talk to anyone. It was just so painful"
"We understand, Ali. We're just glad everyone is safe and sound" Emily says, holding her hand.
"Is Emison finally happening?" Hanna squeals, jumping up and down.
Alison and Emily laugh but roll their eyes jokingly.
"It's only going to be 6 months in Paris, a nice get away for Ezra and I" Aria says
"I promise we won't get married until we get back. I want you all in the wedding"
She pulls them all into a group hug.
"When you get back I want some nieces and nephews! Bring me back some babies to play with" Hanna says, which results in a lot of laughter.
"Welllllllll" Aria twiddled with her fingers.
"Oh my god, Aria!!!!" Hanna screamed. "are you pregnant?"
"Maybe" Aria nods nervously not knowing how her other friends will react.
"You and Ezra are going to make perfect parents" Spencer assures her, pulling her into another hug.
"We'll be back just in time" Aria says, which makes Hanna squeal.
"I'm going to be an auntie. I'm going to be an auntie. This baby is going to be spoiled" Hanna chants, skipping up and down the driveway they were standing in.
"I hope you guys have a lot of fun, but don't like Paris too much and not come back for us" Emily warns.
"You might leave Rosewood, but Rosewood will never leave you" Aria states, pulling Emily into a hug. "Rosewood is our home. Always will be. I've got the best friends in the world, an amazing fiancé and a baby on the way. Nothing could be more perfect"
Everyone turns around when they hear a twig snap in the distance.
"Oh hey sorry it's just me, I'm here to pick up Aria" Ezra calls and the girls loosen up a bit.
Everyone is still on edge although A had been caught.
"Our flight leaves in an hour and I definitely don't want to miss it"
Aria gives each one of the girls a last hug and then she wheels her suitcase to Ezra's car and he plopped it in the trunk.
"I'm glad she's going. She's starting her life and getting away from all the bad past" Alison says.
"Although they're is a lot of bad in this whole situation, I'm positive she won't forget the good memories" Spencer points out and they all nod.
"I'll see you guys soon. I promise to call!" Aria shouts as she gets in the passenger seat.
Seconds later Aria and Ezra were on the way to start their future.