18

Ezra typed the address to the busy bee's inn into his car's GPS. Spencer sat in her hospital gown in the passenger seat.
"What if this is fake? She asks him, picking at her long fingernails.
"It's not. This is Aria, I just know it" Ezra says
Two hours later, they had arrived at the busy bee inn.
"This place is abandoned" Spencer said, getting out of the car.
"Yeah, a perfect place for her to hide" Ezra swings open the car door.
"Aria!" He shouts, running to the inn.
"Ez..." The voice trailed off, it sounded distant.
He heard footsteps behind him and he spun around. Aria stood there. Although she was dirty, it was still the Aria he remembered and loved.
"Aria!" He shouted as he ran to her.
She started running to him and they met in the middle, wrapping their arms around eachother.
"You found me" She cries into his shoulder.
"Yeah. Yeah I found you" He holds onto her little body.
He releases her and holds onto her shoulders. Tears were running down her face. He drops to the ground, onto one knee.
"Marry me. Marry me right now, Aria Montgomery" He kisses Aria's hand.
"Yes, yes, completely, absolutely, yes!" She says
Ezra lifts her into the air and smashes their lips together.
"Hey guys, I'm right here. Thanks for asking" A voice calls.
Their lips break apart to see Spencer smiling wide.
"Ohmigosh" Aria pulls her hand up to her mouth. "Spence!"
Spencer runs to Aria and hugs her tight.
"I missed you so much" Aria says, smiling.
"You're alive? Your actually alive?" Spencer questions "A said that I killed you"
"No Spence. I'm alive. You didn't kill me. I never even saw you in the dollhouse. I promise, I'm real" Aria assures her.
"I love you, Aria" Spencer says and Aria wraps her arms around her best friend.
"Okay Aria lets get you home" Ezra says, grabbing her arm.
"This is my home. I'm always home in your arms" She smiles up at Ezra who couldn't help but blush.