6

Spencer awakens to the sound of a lock turning. She feels carpet underneath her body and opens her eyes quickly. Her body is covered in blood, running down her forehead, all over her white tank top and staining the floor.
"What did I do?" She shouts, pulling at her shirt and shooting backwards on the floor.
"What did you make me do?!"
The camera on the wall, chimed twice, shining a light to the desk in the corner. Spencer crawls over to the desk and pulls a white envelope off of it. She tears it open and pulls out a small picture and a note.
"No i didn't do this" She stares down at the items she'd just received. "I didn't kill Aria"
She re reads the note and keeps looking at the picture.
I lied she wasn't dead before, but now she is and you killed her. You killed ariA. Kisses, A.
In the picture, Aria lay across a small metal table. She had a white blanket across her body that was stained with blood. Her face looks pale and her forehead had a long cut across it. Her dark hair was tinted red and her arms were streaked with blood.
"No way!" Spencer screams, continuing to analyze the picture.
Her feet slightly stuck out from under the blanket but what she saw of them weren't pretty. Both of her feet were drenched in blood, more than you would think a person had.
"Ariaaaa" She calls as if she'll answer.
Spencer starts to cry and when she has no more tears, she starts hacking dry sobs.
"Aria I'm sorry" She calls.
Aria was obviously dead and by the looks of it she was responsible.