16

"You have a visitor" The nurse pushes the door open once again.
"Hello Spencer"
Spencer sat up in bed. The voice wasn't one that always visited her. It wasn't the one who held her hand and strokes her hair. It wasn't Toby. It was Ezra.
"I got a note from A about Aria"
"Aria? She's dead" This was the first time Spencer had spoken since she'd spoken to Aria two weeks ago.
"No she's not, Spencer. She's alive and this message is telling me where to go" Ezra hands her a piece of paper with the words scribbled across it.
"A is smart. A is playing you. A would never tell you where Aria was. This is a bunch of nonsense" Spencer said.
Although she said these things, she could feel herself thinking and wondering.
"Seeb ysub eht ta s'ehs? What does that mean?" Ezra asked.
"It's a monogram" Spencer replied, running her finger across the words.
She repeated the sentence in her mind over and over. Seeb ysub eht ta s'ehs. Seeb ysub eht ta s'ehs.
"She's at the busy bees" She said quietly.
"She's at the busy bees inn!"
That was the first time Spencer had done anything productive in a long time. Ezra jumped off the bed.
"Hey where are you going!?" Spencer cried.
"I'm going to find Aria and you're coming too"
He started to pull her out of bed.
"No no way! I can't sneak out of Radley" She called.
"Yes you can and you will" Ezra pulled Spencer out the door.