Chapter 1 - First day back at school

I really didn't want to get out of bed any time soon...

"Cathy get up you need to go to school" Andrew called from the kitchen.

'I can't be asked' I mind linked.

"If you don't get up I'll carry you all the way to school" he threatened.

'You wouldn't Dare!'

"Wanna Bet?" I heard him run up the stairs, he came in and went straight to the bed to pick up what he thought was me. The second he turned I took a picture of him with a load of pillows in a blanket and a balloon for a head as me.

"Gotcha!" He dropped the decoy and started chasing me down stairs, then I had another idea.

I stopped infront of the fridge and waited, as soon as Andrew ran at me full speed I opened the fridge door then shut it once he was inside.

"Hahaha, okay I'm done and gone" I was in the girls bathroom within seconds and just as I came out of one of the stalls I saw the other girl who was beating Stella, she turned pale as soon as she saw me in the mirror and turned in horror.

"P-please don't hurt me" she begged.

I said nothing while leaving her in the bathroom and heading to my first class, and just like I usually did I walked in and sat at the back of the class.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student so let's welcome her and get to work shall we" said the teacher.

"Catherine would you like to say hello?" I nodded 'no' so we continued class, thank goodness it ended otherwise if I  had to stay another second in there I would have lost all hope in actually living, extrem I know but when has anyone ever known me not to be.

.

.

.

Now it was lunch.

"Freedom!" I shouted as soon as I orbed home.

"Not for long, you'll be going back soon" Andrew shouted back.

Maybe I should just fly away and come back when schools over

"I dont think so" Drew came into my room with a plate in one hand that had a cheese and onion sandwich on it.

"I thought I had my thoughts under control?" He went silent once I said that and tried to leave.

"Hold up, Spill it!"

"Spill what?"

"Your hiding something, tell me what it is" I demanded.

"Um, no" after trying to read his mind and having him block me I gave up and went back to school for another two boring hours.

Andrew Daline's P.O.V:

As soon as Kat left I turned to Daniel who had come up stairs from the kitchen.

"Like I said Bro, i dont know what to do" I admitted.

"Well I think you should go for it"

"You think so?"

"Yeah i mean you won't know until you try"

"Maybe your right, but what if-"

"No if's just do it, and if you don't I will"

"Hey you can't do that to me man, it's the bro code"

"Damn the bro code" Dan mumbled.

"I heard that"

"You were ment to"

Catherine L'trie's P.O.V:

Finally school finnished and all I wanted to do was either go for a run or do some flying, unfortuatly I couldn't do either because of the damn press again, they were sat on the patio by the front door.

I stopped walking, became invisible behind one of the small tall trees on the lawn and tried my best to get past them.

"Five pounds says that what Clark said was a lie" a reporter with shaggy brown hair, violet eyes and a scare across the left side of his jaw.

"Your on, I bet some of its true anyway" said the other man sitting next to the guy who spoke before him, he had Platinum blonde hair that looked more like a wig, brown eyes and was wearing jean shorts, plain white shirt that was kind of grubby and what I could have sworn was a light pink patch on his right shoulder that looked like blood.

I was so busy listening to what they were saying and not paying attention to where I was going that I bumped into a flower pot and let the ivy plant that was in the pot fall over on it's side and cause even more attention to where I was.

Ohhhhhh please tell me this can't get any worse? I asked myself, and just like I said it, it got worse.

This time I was knocked into the superstitious reporter with brown eyes back first. He grabber both my arms as if he could see me and paused once he knew this was real.

"Yo Greg" he called out to the man who started the bet before.

"What?" Greg asked.

"I win"

"What do you mean 'you win'" he mocked the last part.

"Here" he squeezed one of my shoulders and then acted like I was a barbie doll and passing me around to the others.

Greg grabbed my arm and that when I could tell something wasn't right with him, he made it look like he wasn't doing anything when he was actually dragging me into my own house roughly by my arm until we were in the dinning room. He sat down and got out his camera and a note book.

"I know your there so you might as well sit down" he exclaimed briefly.

I showed myself and sat down.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"The truth about who and what you really are" he answered.

"Not going to happen now get out!"

"Not until you give me what I want!" My eyes started to glow yellow and I could feel what was my wolf rising to the surface.

"Unless you want me to let the other reporters out there know"

"Did you just threaten me!?" The I started thinking about what would happen if I just killed him right there and then but my train if thought was interrupted by dad.

"Don't you think if you killed him you would have more questions?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Think Kat, if he mysteriously goes missing the last place he would be seen is going into the house which raises more questions" I sighed and agreed.

"Fine, but if he even tells another soul he's dead"

"Very well" a mischievous smile slid across my face at that moment when Greg had no idea what I was thinking about, then it hit him and not only fear was on his face but an evil like sly gleam was in his eyes making me not only confused but a little worried.