Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A week has passed since Kenny was officially charged with the murders of those vile women, if they should even be called that. I have never felt so ecstatic yet anxious in my life. My feeling of joy is stemming from the realization that I finally destroyed the man who ruined my life and my engagement. But I have him to thank in a way, if he didn't fuck my wife I wouldn't have seen that she was a conniving heartless woman. A woman who never really loved Kenny or I, she just used whomever was more convenient to her at the time. 

The night I murdered her I was reminded of that. She was so willing to spread her legs for a guy she hasn't seen in a year. Annabelle thought if she seduced me I would be right back under her control. With me as her puppet and she to pull the strings. Only I am not the same Liam she knew back then. No, if that Liam were still here, he would have jumped at the opportunity to be intimate with sweet old Annabelle again. But I have grown smarter and more strong minded. No longer will foolish little mind antics work against me. I know all of them, hell I even invented a few of my own. I studied the creatures we know as "women" inside and out. I usually know their emotions before they can pinpoint it themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I will always love Annabelle, even if it she didn't really love me back. She couldn't love me back the way I wanted her too. My feelings were true, real. It is hard for Caroline to understand that because, well she has never really had any romantic feelings towards men. Although, I am pretty sure she isn't a lesbian, she barely likes women to begin with. I think its safe to say she just doesn't have feelings toward anyone really. 

The one thing I am not is still hung up over her like a stupid lovesick puppy. She is dead and gone, never returning to this earth. Never here to bother me or anyone else again. But at that particular point in time, I felt so heartbroken to the point where I couldn't cope. I  never knew the feeling of betrayal could hurt so bad, one minute I wanted to show her how much she hurt me emotionally, physically with my fists. The next, I wanted to just hold her wishing that this situation never happened or would just disappear. I had unpredictable mood swings for the first few months upon staying with Caroline. Sometimes I couldn't even force myself out of my bed, the depression was weighing down on me heavily. To the point where I even contemplated about ending it.

So Caroline being the amazing sister she is, she formed a plan. A plan that involved me seeking revenge on those scumbags that hurt me. To put it nicely. She figured I could kill two birds with one stone by luring Annabelle to me, gaining her trust again. Which I didn't have to do she willingly came to me, I didn't have to lift a single finger. Caroline assumed that Kenny wouldn't want his wife around her ex-fiancee therefore putting him exactly where I want him. Vulnerable to my plan. While he's focusing on his jealousy he would never suspect that I am trying to set him up. Love is a very powerful thing. It can cloud your better judgement causing your brain not to think straight, I know this from first hand.

 I saw this as an opportunity to get even, as well as tie up loose ends. An eye for an eye, if you must. They made me feel pain. It is only right to make them feel that also, physical and emotional. To an onlooker, Annabelle got the worse end of the deal by being brutally murdered while Kenny only gets to rot away in prison. In a way Kenny's punishment is far worse because he has to sit in a six by eight cell reflecting on his life choices for the rest of his existence. Slowly but surely losing his mind. Honestly I think anyone that has to be told when and how to do things for the rest of his life would go a little bit insane. Notably if you're anything like Kenny. He hates taking orders from anyone, if I recall correctly. Kenny can not stand for someone to tell him a specific way of doing anything. He will do what he wants to do even if it isn't always the right thing to do.

Against the protests of his mother and lawyer Kenny waived his right to an official trial, instead he copped a plea deal; Kenny agrees to plead guilty to all charges against him and in return he only serves one life sentence for the six lives he took. (Prior to Annabelle's and Cassie's death I killed three other women who's names I didn't bother to catch, they were useless prostitutes. Scum of the earth. The sixth life came from Cassie's unborn child, she happened to be two and a half months pregnant when she died). He was charged with five counts of first degree murder, one count of murder in the second degree.