Chapter 24

_____________________________

KIA'S POINT OF VIEW

_____________________________

It was day 2 in Germany and we decided to just lock ourselves in the arena all day until the concert tonight. You could say we were running a muck...

Things have been pretty tense for me. I have been trying to helplessly balancing my in raged older sister and baby daddy. It felt as if I was caught in world war III , It sucked. I still haven't forgiven Jenna for the things she said to me. Which would explain the fact that I haven't really said anything to her since she stormed out on me a couple of days ago. She loved building me up only to tare me down. She completely threw everything that happened in my face. It obviously hurt, but no one needed to know that. I needed to stay as neutral for Aoife Belle's sake. No matter what my sister may have said about me or Niall, I know she loved Aoife more than anything, I wouldn't deny her Aoife. That would be wrong. 

Niall and Liam were currently outside playing football, while Grace and Maddie were "tanning". Louis, Zayn, Shontelle were all racing the forklifts they had "borrowed". I was in the dressing room  lying down on the giant couch, going through my twitter feed with Aoife belle sound sleep on my chest. She had a tight grip on my gold chain necklace, looking absolutely adorable I didn't have the heart to move her. So there she laid.

I was glad to see the fans had been enjoying the concerts so far. I was receiving tweets like:

"OMG IM DYING BOTH BANDS ON ONE STAGE! MY POOR FANGIRL HEART CANNOT HANDEL THIS!"

"I missed seeing @KiaaM3lodie and the girls on stage! @MaadzM3lodie was mad tonight!"

" YAY GOING TO SEE @OneDirection and @M3lodies TONIGHT! "

I kept scrolling through my mentions seeing the usual, mostly "follow me tweets." and what not. I loved checking up on the update accounts, some of them tweeted really funny shit. I mean honestly where do they come up with this stuff? Every so often I'd see a hate post but nothing I couldn't handle. That was until something had caught me eye

"@KiaaM3lodie is it true you were preggers? Is that why the group took a break?"

"Has anyone else noticed  that @KiaaM3lodie is always with a baby lately?"

"@NiallOfficial & @KiaaM3lodie touring together?!? #Awkward"

" I swear I saw couple that looked exactly like @NiallOfficial & @KiaaM3lodie at the zoo with a baby!?"

I felt my heart stop a little bit with that last tweet. Of course there were rumors flying around but neither Niall or I have responded to them. We just carried on as if nothing was going on. We needed time to figure out before we wen't public with our little secret. I knew that I was NEVER going to be one of those show mums, who pimp their kids out for fame. Aoife was going to have the same boundaries and rules as anyone her age would have, somethings would just be a little unconventional, that's all. 

The door immediately swung open and in came Maddie uncomfortably interrogating Liam about his new girlfriend, as well as Grace who was being given a piggy back ride from Zayn. Those two had gotten really close, especially since they were both engaged, of course not to each other. Zayn to Perrie (from little mix) and Grace to Dougie (From McFly). Both couples were ridiculously cute, seeing them so happy made me wonder if I'd ever find someone like that. I have so many other things to worry about love really isn't high on my priority list...

Awhile after Niall, who looked a little scuffed up, from the football game I'm guessing, came running in.

"I KICKED PANYO'S ASS IN FOOTBALL, I AM A LEGEND!" Niall decided to announce really loudly. As Zayn and Graced both sat down at the table lavished with all the food you could dream of, along side Maddie and Liam.