Chapter 21

_________________________________________

ONE THE AIRPLANE/ KIA'S POINT OF VIEW

__________________________________________

We were now on the plane and Jenna had taken Aofie to the bathroom before take off. We were all on a commercial flight, but it was going to be fine because between both bands and crew members we basically took up the entire plane. 

"I can't believe I missed her first word." Niall said in a frustrated and serious tone. As he took the seat beside me.

Even thought I know I should just keep quite, I felt really guilty. I'd be gutted if I missed any of Aoife firsts. 

"Don't beat yourself up over it, you did hear her first word."

"It was more like her second word." Finishing with a pout on his face. 

"At least it's official, you are  the favorite." I said tilting my head and laying my hand on his shoulder. Turing his head to face mine, all he did was smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Shit. As much as I wanted to stop myself from ruining this moment of perfection, I just couldn't stop. I took my hand off his shoulder and was now facing the back of someones seat on the plane.

"Everything okay Kiki?"

"Umm yeah..." I said softy

"Okay, hey I was thinking of filming Aoife saying Daddy and sending it to my mum sin--"

"Actually no, everything is not okay." I interrupted him. Niall just sat in his seat looking beyond confused. I shifted my body to the side of his, we sat in silence for a bit...until I broke it.

"About the other night..."

"Kia please."

"No just listen we don't have much time t'ill Jenna gets back with Aoife and I don't want Jenna knowing any of this."

"Still scared of Jenna's opinion, I see." Niall now sounding irritated.

"Niall just don't okay...What exactly happened the other night."

"You don't remember?" Niall tried to joke but I could sense a bit of hurt in his voice.

"No I remember, it's just some parts of fuzzier than others."

"Well what do you remember then?"

"I remember you calling me out and saying I lost my edge when it came to drinking, and then I took a couple of shot that I probably shouldn't have."

"You never were one to back down easily." Niall chuckled.

"haha, I then remember us taking a taxi and you mentioning about how you still had that guitar I got you that one Christmas. I didn't believe you. So you told the cab driver to head to your flat and then..."

"Then..."

"You dared me to kiss you."

We both we looking away from each other at this point. The memories of our lips crashing together that night flood my mind. It hurt having him so close yet so far away from me. I felt helpless and vulnerable around Niall. I was so consumed within my own mind I didn't even notice the couple of tears I let fall from my eyes.  I felt Nialls warm hand wipe away the fallen tears. He held my face within the palms of his hands and kissed my forehead, I could have stayed like that for hours. Having his arms around me, holding me.It was like how we used to be. Him being my rock, one thing I could always count on with Niall was that within his arms I was safe.

________________________________________

JENNA'S POINT OF VIEW

________________________________________

"Alright she's all good to go, but next time Kia you're." I stopped mid sentence when I saw Niall holding Kia in his arms. They obviously didn't see that I was standing here.

"Kia what happened!?" I asked with concern.

"Shit, Jenna." Kia quickly said as she peeled Nialls weaselly arms off of her."You nearly gave me a heart attack." Kia said as she motioned me to handed over Aoife Belle.

"Yeah well I could say the same thing to you."

"What is that suppose to mean." Niall spoke up.

"Guys, not here." Kia pleaded

"It means I leave for two seconds and I come back to find you already hitting on my sister!"

"Jesus Christ Jenna what is you're deal!?" Niall said in a louder tone

"My deal? My deal is that you're a piece of sh--"

"Enough!" Kia said in a stern voice."Right now is not the place or time for this."

*Attention all passengers please take your seats. As we are about to take off*

"I better go." Niall said.

I didn't even bother to acknowledge him. I mean seriously who does he think he is?

"Bye Princess." He said while giving Aoife a kiss on the head "I'll be back once we're up in the air."

"Alright." Kia said in a small voice.

"Jenna." Niall said as he moved passed me. He had mentioned something to Kia, some about nothing else happened? I really wasnt paying attention, I was too annoyed and ignored his arrogant ass. If there was ever a person I hated, it was Niall Horan. Even though I may not be able to completely get rid of him, I swear I'll do what ever it takes to make sure he stays as far away from my sister as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I felt bad giving you a really short chapter today, so I quickly threw this one together because I think you guys are just that amazing! I hope you guys are enjoying the story!! Anyways please leave your comments or suggestions for the story, as well as sharing and voting for the chapters/story. I just wanted to say another huge thanks to everyone who has commented, voted or even simple read the story so far. I am beyond grateful! 

I'll post the next chapter Tomorrow :)

xxTeenAgeConfessions