Chapter 29

__________________________

Jenna's Point of view

__________________________

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

Ugh, I rolled over to the night stand and turned off the alarm, that I set the previous night. It was just after 8 in the morning, and if I knew any better, Kia would still be asleep and Aoife would be waking up. 

I have to admit I was pretty pissed to come back to the hotel and find Niall in bed with Kia. God! She is honestly so careless sometimes, how could she even let him through the door let alone stay in her bed! I don't get it, he hurt her. Kia is supposed to hate Niall. She is suppose to want to run him over for leaving her, not want to be his friend? 

As soon as I saw both Niall and Kia sleeping, I knew I had to get him out of there. She was soundlessly wrapped in the blankets, with his arms hugging her into his chest. Her head and left hand rested on his chest. It was nice to see her sleep calmly for once, she hasn't gotten a good nights sleep in about 2 years, but it must have been the medication. 

I climbed out of bed, and put on my bath robe, before stopping and laughing. The look on Niall's face when I went over and swatted his head to wake up, was priceless. He was caught off guard. Knowing he wouldn't make a scene due to Kia being so sick and sleeping, I had the upper hand. Yes, maybe grabbing his ear and dragging him out of the hotel suite was a bit over dramatic, but that is my baby sister we are talking about. He is clearly no good for her and I want to keep them as far away as possible. 

As I entered the common area I was surprised to see Kia up, alert, and smiling? 

"Goodmorning." Kia said with a giant smile on her face."Aoife say g-o-o-d-m-o-r-n-i-n-g   a-u-n-t-y." She said slowly.

"Goodmounty!" Aoife cheered while tilting her head to the side, her eyes locked on Kia. 

"Close enough." Kia laughed out.

"I never realized how blue her eyes are." I state not realizing I wasn't just thinking it anymore.

"Yeah they are..." Kia laughed while nodding her head. " Captivating, just lik--" 

"Don't say it." I spat out

"Well, you're cheery?" Kia answered while rolling her eyes." What even happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" I Iie, knowing exactly what she is talking about. " I came back to the suite, and found you sound a sleep..."

"Oh" she said quietly 

"Why? Should I have expected something?" I questioned

"Well, it's not important. Niall just came to check up on me. I figured since I can't even mention his name without you flinching, that something might have happened?" 

'Like I said the room was empty. He obviously didn't care to stay and left you...again." The words coming out in a harsher tone than I intended.

Kia simply rolled her eyes at me, letting out a small laugh.

"What." I asked, clearly annoyed with the topic at hand.

Kia just shook her head, refusing to answer.

"Seriously, what." I was getting more and more impatient.

"It's nothing, I just find it funny."

"Exactly what do you find so funny about this?"

"It's just the way you act towards him, it's like he was your ex not mine." She giggled, while holding Aoife in her lap.

"Please just stop." I could already feel the bile rising in my throat just at the thought of it.