Chapter 1

It's almost been two years since I last saw him. 16 months to be exact. No, I'm not one of those creepy ex-girlfriends who are obsessed over their ex's, I have a reason why I even know this.

My name is Kianna, but everyone calls me Kia. To the world I appear to be living a normal pop star life, making records, touring the world with the other 4 amazing girls in my group. To the outside world everything looks to be "normal", but everyone knows nothing is every what it seems and I am not exception...

See two years ago I dated Niall. Yes, Niall Horan from One Direction, at the start everything was picture perfect, and being completely honest here it was, we were, he was my best friend. Sadly nothing in life goes as planned, and boy is that ever an understatement. See although we were good together, with us both being in the public eye, things tend to get...messy. Certain people, press, and management tend to get in the way of thing only to cause them to break.

 16 months ago I left my loft to go meet up with my then boyfriend, Niall. In all seriousness we had to talk, but what we had to say to each other was completely opposite.

Niall decided it was best for us to break-up. His reasoning’s still don’t make sense to me, but I wasn’t going to argue...At the time I had too much on my mind to even think… I couldn't no I wouldn’t argue...I wasn’t going to force anyone to love me, I wasn’t going to force anyone to stay.

In all honesty I don’t even know why he liked me in the first place there were millions, and I mean millions of other girls out there that were 10x as prettier than me. That day I had to hold back not just tears of losing my best friend and boyfriend but the biggest secret I'd ever have to keep in my life… I mean exactly how do you tell someone that you’re pregnant right after they dump you?