Chapter 43

_____________________

Maddie's Point of View 

_____________________

Shontelle and I made our way down to Kia's hotel room, once we heard that Todd had called her and Niall into a 'meeting'. She sounded pissed, which was rare. Kia was almost always to put together, so composed. She was the type of person to let things go, the girl could not hold onto a grudge. She always tried to see the best in people. So the fact that she was so clearly pissed off concerned all of us.

I didn't even bother knocking the door, I slowly turned the knob and made my presence known. As we walked further into the room we saw a clearly aggravated Kia, pacing back and forth. 

"Why does this have to happen now." I heard Kia firmly say as we walked further into the room."No no, I just don't understand the rush....I just-no that's no what I- Todd please!" There was desperation in Kia's voice and I couldn't hell but feel for her. She has honestly been to hell and back for the last two years.  Before Shontelle or I could even think about interrupting Kia's conversation, she had hung up her phone then threw it on the couch that was placed in the room. 

"FUCK MY LIFE!" Kia yelled as she ran her fingers through her hair. 

"You alright there babes?" Shontelle said, while taking a seat. 

"Oh shit- You guys scared me." Kia jumped. 

"What was with the cryptic phone call?" I curiously ask. 

"It was Todd." Kia sighed. 

"Screw Todd." Shontelle replies making Kia laugh.

"Agreed, so I'm guessing Aoife is either napping or with Lover boy?"I comment, leaning back into my seat

"Ugh" KIa sighed " Yes she is with Niall... Can you not call him lover boy, he's not my lover boy. Apparently he is and has been Barbra Palvin's lover boy.'"Kia cringing at that last word. 

I loked over at Shontelle and our eyes went big and jaws dropped to the floor. She knew. I had obviously split the beans with the girls before hand. Mainly because Kia had been locked up in that 'meeting' for so damn long. I couldn't keep it to myself, I needed to unload. 

"You know!" Shontelle and I both squealed

" I found out this morning! A fucking Victoria Secret model!" Kia cried,burying her face in her hands."How the hell am I supposed to compete with that!"

"Oh no Kia! Don't do that to yourself." Shontelle cried out as we both moved towards Kia. 

"How did you guys even find out?" Kia mumbled through her hands.

"Harry." I quickly reply. Kia slowly raised her head, while slightly laughing to her self. 

"Of course he'd know." She commented.

"How did Niall even get with a Victoria Secret model?" Shontelle asked. We all just looked at each other and started laughing. 

"Don't underestimate him guys. Niall's got game." Kia lightly giggled out. 

"Oh I'm sure you'd know." I say, giving kia a wink. 

"Maddie!" Kia gasped out. She was turning bright red. I couldn't help but laugh even louder. 

"As much as I love to see you get all shy about this, we need to go meet Grace and Cynthia. Grace is wanting to start looking at wedding dresses for herself." I say while standing up. Shontelle followed but Kia stayed seated. "Aren't you coming?" 

"I can't" Kia quietly responded. She looked so defeated.

"What why?"Shontelle and I both asked at the same time. Whatever is was that Kia was keeping from us was bothering her. It was bothering her too much. "Come on Kia, just let it out. Whatever it is we're here for you." I try to assure her. 

"I have to meet her." She quickly said. Okay remember when I said we were shocked Kia even knew it was Barbra Palvin? Yeah well this totally topped that. We were so shocked we were speechless.

"Yeah, I have to go and parented that I am a hundred percent okay with her trying to pursue a relationship with Niall. I thought touring with Niall would be the hard part, but no now I have to deal with figuring out how to incorporate this girl into, not only my life my Aoife Belles, life too! Like I don't even know if her and Niall are official!" Kia huffs out. I had no idea she had that much going on. 

"Kia we had no idea-" 

"No it's not your guys responsibility." Kia cuts me off. 

"Our responsibility is to support you." Shontelle reassures Kia.

"Exactly, you know we're not just band mates or friends right? We're family." I sweetly add. 

"I know." Kia smiles. "ugh I have to go, I am already running late in meeting her." Kia says rushing us all out, while looking at her watch. 

"Alright. Alright, but promise us you'll fill us in on everything okay?" I cautiously ask.

"Yes I will." 

With that, Kia quickly closed the door behind her once we were all out and left. 

"Holy shit." Shontelle breathed out. 

"You can say that again." 

Shontelle and I just looked at each other in silence for a few minutes. We were both thinking the same thing, that Kia takes things one step at a time. 

______________________________

Kia's Point of View

______________________________

Okay, I can do this. Breath Kia, breath.  I kept repeating this to myself, over and over again. Each time I repeated it, I started to believe it. I can go into this cool, calm and collected. I don't hate Barbara, in all honesty I don't even know her. I had to put my personal feelings towards Niall aside. It's only fair.

As I made my way through the lobby I finally reached the bar. A tall, skinny, girl sat at the end of the bar, in a more secluded area. This was it. It was all or nothing. I don't really know what to expect out of this meet up but what I did know is that I had to be open minded, I had to be fair, because at the end of the day I didn't know her and she didn't know me. I mean she seemed really nice? How bad could this really be? 

I slowly made my way towards her. She was....ugh she was perfect. From head to toe, and her perfectly coordinated outfit, she reminded me of all my insecurities. All the reasons why she would be better for Niall than me. 

"Hi. I'm Kia, it's nice to meet you." I managed to say, extending my arm for a hand shake. As I finally reached her at the end of the bar.

All my self confidence had disappeared, completely gone out the window when she turn and smiled a perfect smile at me. 

" I would say the same thing but you're 10 minutes late." she said in a snarky tone. 

What the hell am I exactly getting myself into ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ! hey! hey! I loved hearing your guys response to the story! Please do not stop! Please please please keep commenting it honestly makes my day reading your guys comments :)

Please remember to vote/comment/ and share the story !

xxMyTeenConfessions