Chapter 35

________________________

Kia's Point of view 

________________________

I know I don't really have anything to be worried about but the fact that Niall didn't show up this morning and Harry's sympathetic look towards me has me worried. I've been pacing my hotel room ever since we got here. Thankfully Aoife is down for her nap. 

Ugh! Why can't I shake this horrible feeling I have in the pit of my stomach? I want to believe Jenna when she says that she said nothing out of line towards Niall last night, but I can't help that little voice inside my head that is saying other wise.

"Has Harry replied yet?" I asked Maddie. 

"Last thing he sent was that they were boarding the plane." Maddie tried comforting me."They'll be here soon. Don't stress it."

"I know, it's just ever since this morning I've got this gut feeling that something is wrong." I helplessly confess.

"It's just nerves." She says in a ressuring tone.

"Yeah...I guess you're right."

"So you never got to talk to him last night?" Maddie asks, trying to change the subject.

"No." I pout.

"He'll be here soon, then you can go running into his arms and plant one on him." 

"Oh yeah cause that is exactly what I am going to do..." I sarcastically reply causing Maddie to giggle.

"Can I ask something?" Maddie cautiously asks

"Of course?" 

"Okay don't get upset but since Jenna was basically the last one to see Niall last night...I don't know,you don't think Jenna said something to him right? You don't think she'd tell him about...well you know."

 My eyes widen at the thought of what Maddie was suggesting. No, Jenna wouldn't do something like that. She wouldn't tell him about--No, she just wouldn't do that to me. She may be really over protective but not malicious. If Niall knew exactly what happened in my first month and a half of being pregnant I am afraid he'd never forgive him self or me...I am not eve sure I've forgiven myself for even thinking--No she wouldn't. 

"Shh!" I hushed Maddie."Jenna wouldn't sink that low. She wouldn't. She knows how much I regret even thinking--No, I mean what does it even matter now. I have Aoife Belle and she is something I will never regret."

"You're right. I was just being paranoid." Maddie brushes her previous accusation off.

"She's protective not malicious." I repeated, hoping that my stupid self conscious would believe it now that I said it out loud. Nope still there. Not wanting to think about the past I try anf change the subject. " Wait...Why are you paranoid?"

"I don't want anything messing you and Nialler up !" Maddie confesses."You're like my OTP!" She says in an overly girly voice. I couldn't help but blush and giggle at Maddie.

"You need to find a hobby." 

"Excuse yourself there, okay being a fan girl and having an OTP is some difficult shit okay? The emotional roller coaster we go on is just too much sometimes! You think you were distraught over the break up, I swear you should have seen me!" Maddie gasps as she threw her hand on her face in the overly dramatic fashion that is Maddie. 

"Awe Madds" I try comforting her while patting her back.

"It's okay I'm fine, I'm fine, but seriously I'm talking about crying while seeing the notebook and eating my feelings away distraught." She continues."I knew I should have chosen Louis and Eleanor as my OTP."