Dear Readers

I know its been a while since I've updated and in all honesty I am still not sure how to say this...I have written, erased and written this little message to you guys a hundred times but I can never seem to get the words right. I guess the only way to do it is come right out and say it, the last few months I have been battling an illness, one that I rather keep disclosed right now. At first I was very optimistic but lately it's not been so optimistic. Just know that  am a fighter and I will keep fighting. Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up to date with the story. That is why I am writing this to all of you, I am honestly overwhelmed by how invested you are all in this story and you have no idea how happy this makes me. I wont be stopping the story but I do have to excuse myself from updating it at the moment. I am considering options as to how I can really stick to keeping a regular updating schedule but my heath is my main priority at the moment. If you have any questions or suggestions please do not be afraid to message me, I just wanted to let you lovelies know yes, I am still here and yes, this story is far from over. But I felt that I needed to come clean and tell the truth about why my updates and I go MIA for a couple of weeks. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate and love your support. Writing this story gives me a little escape from what my current reality is and I hope you bare with me in all of this and not give up on the story, but I also understand if you do. 

xxMyTeenConfessions