Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Note: This story is based on the game, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, by Capcom.

                                                                     Operation Javier

2002 - somewhere in South Africa

Leon Scott Kennedy arrived in the forrest, wiping his sweat as he examined the photos he was given. He recalled his mission: to find Javier Hidalgo. It was only known that he wanted to approach Umbrella, an extremely famous pharmaceutical that became internatiional wide which closed down after the Racoon City incident. As he went through the photos that were given to him, wild thoughts went through his mind: What is Javier planning? Where is he? The thought was suddenly broken as he heard a knife drawn out. He turned back, seeing that his friend, Jack Krauser as he stabbed a snake.

He drank some water and asked,' So you think B.O.W.s exist? Oh wait, you said you faced them before."   He abandoned the dead snake he killed and threw a thermal flusk to Leon. Next, he laid out a map.

Leon looked at him. Jack Krauser is a soldier from the US Special Operations command, which is why he is most suitable for this mission. " Our guide is at a village just up ahead. He would take us to where Javier is hiding." He turned to Leon and beckoned," Come on, let's move."