Chapter 26

Ok I will admit that I'm not so sure about this story anymore. I love writing about Tia and Roy so much, but so many stories are swarming in my head. Like I just started writing another one last week. Should I start a new story, but trust that I will not stop writing this one! I'm always bummed when people stop writing stories that I liked so I refuse to do that to you. I will make sure to finish this story with all of the creative juices that are in my head. I just graciously ask for more feedback because I love getting ideas :) Thanks to all who actually like this story and thanks for your time!

Now on with the story :)))

The storm clouds that surged outside were not a good sign. The wind is blowing as if a tornado is near and the sky is an ominous dark grey. It is early morning, 5 a.m. to be exact, and it is the day that Roy will be stripping for my amusement. I sigh in pleasure at the thought of such an image. His toned muscles flexing with every move he makes. I frown though when I think about how many guys will be there. I admit it was not one of my brightest ideas, but then again the money makes it all better.

I jump from bed determined not to let the dark weather ruin my mood. Frankly the gray overcast makes me giddy, but I know for others it just rains on their parade. Roy for example might as well be dead when there is bad weather. All he does is whine.

 I grab a pair of dark sparkly jeans, and a purple sweater with an eagle on it. Today is a nice long bubble bath kind of day. Slipping from my room, I jump in the tub and relax.

Yesterday I informed the police of my missing bike, and it turns out that my mom had it towed back to our house and locked it in the garage. What loony bin worthy women does that?! She claims that I move too much and I make her nervous! Seriously I know her new boyfriend Matthew, has something to do with this.

When I’m done with my bubble bath I get dressed, do my hair, and eat a granola bar. I run out of the house before my mom catches up with me. She has been on some major stuff since she got herself a boy toy. I pray every day that I didn’t act like this when I started dating Roy. My mom used to claim that I hang out with him too much, but I always hung out with him like this since freshman year. He is my best friend first, then my boyfriend.

Calling a cab is one of the few things that I am not experienced in. After calling the police, my grandma, a telemarketer, and my principal I am finally able to call a cab. When the cab driver pulls up to the Calem house, cars liter the street and driveway like dirty vermin. I inform him to just let me out in the middle of the street. He demands his money then drives away.

“You drive like a wasted squirrel anyway!” I shout at the yellow car swerving down the street. If he hits a pedestrian, I am making sure he will be screwed for life.

“I make really bad choice sometimes.” I mutter as I make my way to the door. Then an angering thought pops in my clouded head.

“All of these dirty bastards better have ten dollars with them…or it’s about to go down.” I growl and storm into the house ready to kill anyone who doesn’t pay. Linebackers, receivers, and all of that other football terminology are acting like wild animals in this house. They are in the halls, the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and the living room. There is no place to even breath!.  In this sea of big, strong men I see no sign of Roy. I sneak my way up the stairs and bang on his door. I grab the knob and it is locked!

“Open the door before they spot me and tear me to shreds!” I shout frantically. I bang louder on the door, and it suddenly opens up in front of me. I fall into the room and Roy drags me in the rest of the way by my arms. Once safely inside he slams the door behind himself. I lean back on my elbows and give a nice big grin.