Chapter 5

I was dressed up and waiting for Roy and his brothers. Who knew all of them took longer than a girl to get ready. At least I know they really were related. I was soon graced by the four drama kings. They all looked pretty good, but Roy was the most handsome. It does help that he’s mine.

“Whoa look at you guys.” I hooted and walked over to them. Roy laughed and caught me by the waist.

“You don’t look too bad yourself.” Cyprian smiled.

“Yeah you look pretty.” Brett said shyly. I turned to Troy and he eyed me warily.

“Yeah what they said. Enough of this let’s get going.” He said uncomfortable and left the house. I smiled at Roy and he shrugged.

“It’s a start.” I mumbled. We all walked outside and got in Roy's truck. Before we made it in though Cyprian eyed my bike.

“Dude is that a Ducati?” Cyprian ran to the bike to inspect. He ran his hand over the seat and then to the handle bars.

“Sure is.” I smiled and he turned to me amazed.

“This is amazing. You are really on my good side right now sis.” He smiled and started walking back to the car. Did he just call me sis? Wow I’m starting to get more accepted.

“What’s taking you so long?” Troy yelled out of the car. Oh I was still just standing outside. I walked to the car and got in the passenger seat.

Roy turned to me concerned. I shook my head telling him I’ll explain later.

          “Hey where are your parents?” I asked no one in particular.

          “Trip they’ll be back tomorrow.” Brett told me lamely. I turned around in my seat to look back at the guys. I want to get to know them more.

          “So why are you guys down here?” I asked

          “My wedding is going to be here.” Cyprian spoke up. I gasped and smiled brilliantly.

          “Congratulations! When did you propose?” I squealed and he laughed heartily.

          “5 months ago. Who knew planning a wedding took so long.” He laughed.

          “Can I see a picture?” I asked opting for a yes.

          “Sure.” He took out his phone and handed it to me. Wow she was beautiful. She had long blonde hair that was in curls around her face. Her bright blue eyes matched her warm smile.

          “Wow she’s beautiful. So what else besides her beauty attracted you to her?” I asked more excited.