Voices.

Third POV 

Troye, Jacob and, Matthew were reading tracob fanfictions, giggling at how they thought Troye was the submissive one.

Fuck no, Troye was literally on Jacob's heels telling him what to do, or he would have to sit in the corner, which made no sense to Jacob at all.

Troye and Jacob were not were not in any type of BDSM relationship or anything like that,T roye was just very protective.

Troye's phone vibrated in his back pocket, he took it and looked at the message he just received. 

Con Con: Troye tell me what I did wrong, I love you.

Troye: you don't understand I found some else

Troye had instantly regret what he had texted Connor

Troye: Shit Con, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, shit.

Read 10:46

Troye: Connor please

Jacob had looked at Troye noticing he was not paying attention, at all to what they were reading.

Con Con: I don't understand what...

Con Con: ...what it's like to actually fall in love...

Con Con: ...and to find someone who's right.

Con Con: I thought you were the right person but I guess not, you don't understand what it's like, hearing voices all day, having people tell you, you don't make sense. Telling you that you sound like a two year old.

Troye: Con Con I'm sorry but you need to go find Tyler your new caretaker ( a/n:patients with schizophrenia have these) you are getting a little mad

Con Con: No Troye, you just don't understand. I can't and I'm not going to run to Tyler every single fucking time something happens!

Troye: but you run to me?

Troye: You won't run to a person who is going to help you but you are gonna run to a person who you say has left you and can't understand anything when Tyler can understand.

Troye: go fine Tyler

Con Con: I don't like you.

Troye: CONNOR DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU ARE TWETNY THREE YOU CAN NOT ACT LIKE A FOUR YEAR OLD!! Now go fine Tyler before I fine you and bring you too him

Con Con: No

Read at 11:15

"Jacob baby I need to go for a few minutes,I'll be back," He rubbed his thumb against Jacob's face, he had nodded kissing Troye's hand.

***

He got into his car driving to Connor's house where the lights were on and bright.

I take the key out from under his plant from outside, opening the door to find a Connor who was scrap booking all of their memories.

Connor takes a sip of wine as I say 'hello.'

"Hello evil devil one," Connor mumbled, looking at a cute picture of him before he was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Troye walks over to him and rub his back as he look at the scrapbook he had made, which was very nice. After around ten minutes of looking at their scrapbook Jacob had texted him.

Jacob: where are you?

Troye: I'll be home soon baby

Jacob: ugh

Connor rolled his eyes noticing he had texted 'soon' to Jacob.

***

Troye's POV(First Peroson)

"Come on Con it's Tyler time," I announce pulling him into my car, where he smiled forgetting everything about Tyler and going to the hospital.

"Dis car the sex time first," Connor smiled as I had to put his words together to make it a little bit more clear of what he was trying to say. 

I nodded noticing Connor whispering a little bit, I think he was talking back to the voices.

Pooh was the most often heard voice, Connor had told me that. Pooh had an eating disorder he was always eating and never stopped.

Midnight was a black cat, he listens to everything she says. She's the worst out of all the voice, she would offend tell Con he wouldn't ever be able to do anything. The worst part is, he believed her.

Connor had fell asleep in the car sleep talking with his scrambled words.

***

I parked the car in the hospital parking lot, Tyler wouldn't be home till three am, and I didn't want to leave Connor at Tyler's house.

I carried Connor and put him in a wheelchair and wheeled him into Tyler's Office.

"Hey Tyler I think midnight came back to Connor," Troye talked to Tyler as Tyler saw his poor Connor who was asleep in a wheel chair,and put him on a bed in his room.

"No Troye midnight left,he has a new voice what's showing up more, I don't really know anything other then whenever Connor hears the voice he gets angry."

Troye nodded as Tyler kissed Connor's  forehead "You are such an angel you have been so strong," Tyler said, giving Connor words of encouragement

"You go home to your new boyfriend," Tyler said waving me away. "Thank you for taking Connor back here but you kinda make him upset," Tyler explained as I left the building to go back home.

I drove home back to Jacob finding out my own boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend, Matthew.

"Get out," I cried kicking my now ex boyfriend out of his room to the guest room.

I wished he hadn't found Jacob, and broke up with Connor. I wish that Tyler didn't fall in love with my ex-ex boyfriend.

I just wished but none of that came true.

A/N
This is idk
Shit I believe

-wildworkingprogress