Daddy

Connor, Troye and there little boy and girl all sat on the couch watching Alice in Wonderland for the third time. (There daughter did the most chores out of everyone so she got to pick the movie) Troye was tucked under his husbands shoulder, there little girl Sidney laying across their laps and Matthew tucked under Connors other shoulder. It was finally a night that everyone was home and there was no way they were going to let this time go to waste.

Usually Connor would be doing something for Common Culture or Troye would be doing something with his music. Sidney loved to dance so they signed her up for some classes and studios and Matthew could sing and decided to follow in his daddy's footsteps and try out singing.

"Con," Troye whispered.

"Mmm." Connor said slightly sleepy.

"I love you." He said sighing happily.

"You've said that when I asked to be you're boyfriend you said that when I proposed to you and you said that when Sid and Matt where born. When will you stop saying that."

"When we're lying side by side in our graves. Even then I'll love you, until death do us part right?" Troye said looking up smiling.

Connor smiled, "Right." He said kissing him.

"Ew.... Daddy's doing kissy kisses again." Sid said looking up.

"Ew." Matt said pausing the movie and looking over at his dad's

"I'll give you one too, come here!" Troye said reaching for both Sid and Matt.

The two kids screamed and giggled as Connor and Troye's hands shot at their children's sides and stomachs, and as they planted little kisses on their faces.

"S-s-stop d-daddy." Sidney said gasping for air.

"P-please." Matthew said also gasping for air.

"Okay, okay were done." Connor said pulling away from Matthew.

Sidney got up and stretched as a big yawn came out of her mouth. Bed time.

"Sound like someone is sleepy, huh." Troye said crossing his arms.

"Nuh uh." Sidney said crossing her arms.

Matthew let out a yawn.

"Looks like you're not the only one that's sleepy Sid."

"I'm not," Matt yawns. "sleepy."

"Mhm, come on let's get you two to bed." Connor says getting up.

"I'll stay down here and pick up but I'll be there when your dad tucks you in."

×××

"...here's you glass of water and here's your ice cold water." Connor says handing the two glasses of water to both Sid and Matt.

"Thank you." Sid says taking a sip.

"Yeah thank you daddy." Matt says.

"Alright we'll see you in the morning, yeah?" Troye said.

"Mhm, guhnight daddy's we love you."

"Love you too." Connor and Troye said closing the door.

"Why are you looking at me like that T?" Connor says.

Troye starts to play with the necklace around Connor's neck and giggles.

"Why do you think, daddy." Troye said before jumping onto Connor.

'Damn I'm happy I married this boy'

×××

hey hey hey I'm typing this on my phone so sorry for any spelling errors.

so what did you think of BlueNeighborhood18's chapter? I'll tell you when she sent it to me I was so into it cause its really good, like really good.

anyways i have two weeks off from band and then i probs might not update after the two weeks are up... maybe.

im getting stuff from the d&p shop and common culture and im so happy!!

this is where i say bye i guess.

*winks* byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-WILDJOELFRANTA