Cake

warning: smutt smutt smutt and oh yeah smuTT

suggested by; my favorite bean wildworkinprogress you asked for smutt and you're getting smutt, might not be that good though.

"i wanna make a cake." i told troye. they were cuddling in bed watching a cooking show and i just couldn't get the thought of cake off my mind.

"mhm." he said continuing to stroke my hair.

i get up put some sweatpants on and head downstairs. i was serious about making cake. i got out a big mixing bowl and the basic things you would need for a cake. i start humming to myself.

"i always love it when you're in the kitchen." troye says sitting on the counter.

"why because you always get to taste what i'm cooking?" i said cracking a few eggs into the the.

"no, not always." troye said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

i bit my lip holding back a moan as i continued to to stir what was in the bowl. "n-nice t-try." i say. cursing at myself for stuttering.

"i say i did pretty good considering that i have you stuttering." he said before placing a kiss on my neck.

"you're such a fuck boy." i say.

"only when i'm fucking you." he said. i could practically hear him smirking.

i practically choked on air when he said that. he continued pepper kissing my neck, turning me on even more than i already was. with unsteady hands i poured the cake batter into a pan.

"could-could you move so i can but the cake in the oven." i said.

"move what," he said, his voice was deeper than before

i bit my lip holding back a moan. "move please."

troye moved from behind me. i turned around, with the pan in my hands and looked at troye. his brown curls were now laid against his forehead and he kept dead eye contact with me. i bit my lip as i walked over to the oven, opened it and carefully put the cake in the oven. once i did i walked back over to the counter to clean up the mess i had made.

"no where was i?" troye said grabbing a hold of my waist, pulling me into him.

my head fell back onto his shoulder as i let out a moan.

"is my baby boy horny?" troye said before lightly squeezing my now hard member.

"daddy..." i whinned. ( a/n: did i mention this was going to be a bdsm oneshot )

troye quickly turned me around and immediately attacked my lips. we battled for dominance and of course he had won. his hands snaked around and immediately grabbed my but forcing me to grind down on his hardened member. i let out a shaky moan. he starts to caress my thigh. understanding that silent command i jump onto him and wrap my legs around his waist.

without breaking the kiss he took the both of us upstairs and into our room. he threw me down onto the bed and with out a second thought he climbed on top of me. his lips attacked my neck. sucking, biting and soothing it with little licks. i didn't know when but during this extremely hot makeout session troye had managed to tie my hands above my head. this is going to be fun.

"daddy..." i moaned.

troye pulled away from my neck and delicately ran his fingers along my body. "you look so hot when you're needy pet." he said before trail a finger along the base of my dick.

i bucked my hips to feel more of him but had felt nothing.

"is that what you want," troye said. "for me to touch you?"

i nodded my head.

troye squeezed my throbbing member. "words baby boy, words."

"touch me daddy, touch me until all i can do is scream your name. fuck, please." i said pulling on my restraints. (a/n: im going to hell for this)

"since you asked so nicely." troye said.

troye began to slowly jerk me off leaving me a moaning mess. during that process he also manged to sneak a finger inside of me and pump it in and out slowly. he added a second and a third all while pumping me, i was done for.

"please..." i whined.

"were not done yet pet, the fun is just now starting." he says as he put some lube on his dick.

he pressed his tip against my hole and i was already moaning. he snapped his hips forward causing me to arch my back, pulling on the restraints. they probably are leaving marks on my wrist but i couldn't bring myself to care.

"s-so close..." i said, a few moans in between.

troye grabbed me by the neck, pulling me close to him and cutting off part of my breathing. "who's daddy." he said as he hit my prostate straight on.

"you, you are!" i screamed.

"and who do you belong to?" he said.

"you!"

"who?" he said jerking me me off fast.

"i-i belong to you daddy!" i scream.

"cum." he demanded.

spurt of white painted my chest. troye licked it up and began to kiss me, forcing me to taste my own cum. he pulled out of me and untied the restraints. grabbing a towel to clean us both off, he pulled the covers over us.

"the cake is probably burnt now." i said as he laughed.

***

well i'll see you all in hell.

i was cringing so hard while doing this so sorry if it's bad.

shameless self-promo follow me on twitter since i finally made a fan twitter account it @WILDJOELFRANTA and check out my newest story called Little Wolf Boy.

i hope you're happy izzy.

this is where i say goodbye i guess.

*winks* byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-phatsfranta