Burn. (Part One.)

Hello fellow earthlings. I am Louishia aka IzBelle aka BlueNeighborhood18.

Hope you enjoy my writing, and I just wanna say it's not as good as Serria's and Izzy's. :)

C O N N O R

I was so so scared. The fire surrounding me, as I crumpled myself on the corner of the half burnt apartment, in my room; alone. It was very hard to breath, and my vision was blurry; I could barely see from all these smokes grouping around the weak me.

I could hear sirens from the outside, oh I wished I could just go and leave this smokey apartment.

I cried, sobbed, and whimpered until I heard heavy footsteps approaching. I looked around rapidly for any sight of anyone coming to rescue me. I wiped my tears away and soon lay my eyes on a fireman. Wearing a -what it seemed like- a black heavy suit, with an oxygen tank hanged on it's back, along with a pair of black giant boots.

He came near me, and reached his hands out towards me; offering to help me. I was of course, unsure and scared. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I've never been so stuck. I was haunted by fears, and reality. 

'What if I don't make it?'

The fireman smiled sweetly, even if I knew we were in a dangerous, and hurried situation. His smile was still -somehow- dear, and gave me warmth. 

"It's okay.. I'm here.. Let's get out yeah?" He asked sweetly.

His voice was angelic, I wouldn't be bored if I had to listen to it all day. It made me forgot about the sound of burning fire, tearing down the wooden planks around us. 

"O-okay.." I stammered, still quite scared. I got to my both trembling knees, and held his hand; that was covered with some thick fire-protector gloves, and held them like my life depended on it. And it kinda did.

We started to walk slowly, towards another room, which I assumed where he came from, and we're going to exit from. 

"Okay, what's your name?" He asked.

"C-Connor.." I struggled. He stopped walking, and I did too.

"Alright, Connor. I need you to hold my hand all the way. Don't let go. The fire's not really big right now, but I'm quite sure it'll spread," He paused. "So whatever you do, do not panic, and run off. If you do I wouldn't be able to find you, then I can't save you on time okay?" He said, and I nodded.

"B-but w-what i-if we d-don't m-make it?" I held his hand tighter. He took off his mask-fire protection thing, and looked at me in the eyes.

"We will. I promise you. There are other fireman waiting outside that room, going to rescue you okay?" He pointed to a room right in front, as his baby blue eyes glimmered with hope. I nodded. I believed him, I trusted him.

We started to walk slowly again, and then in the middle of the way an immense wooden plank fell right in front of us, blocking our way to the room. I hugged into him while whimpering, scarred of what was going to happen.

I looked towards the room we were heading to, and it looked like it was blocked completely. I cried even more to him, and he hushed me. "Hey, hey it's okay. Look at me." He said, as he lifted my chin up.

"We'll find another way okay? I'm not letting us stay here, I promised earlier." He said, and I nodded.

He looked around the room we were currently in, and saw a red light. His walky talky then made sounds, -voices- actually, echoing through our ears. "Troye? Troye, are you there? The fire's getting bigger." A manly voice spoke.