The Playground

"Mom me and Troye are gonna go for a walk!" Connor screams as he grabs his and Troye's jackets.

His mom yelled back something along the lines of 'okay be back for dinner' before the two boys set off for the old playground. Nobody ever went there and played on it so it just became their own little place. The playground was worn down, no one ever felt like it needed to be fixed because the damage was so big. It had started off as a place for Connor to go when he needed some time to think, no one ever knew where it was or where he would be. Until he met Troye of course. The two have been dating for half a year before Connor had shown him this little place.

After walking for a few more minutes they came upon the playground. It was like any other playground. Except some of the swings were broken others were wrapped around the bars and poles. One of the slides on the play set was beginning to cave in and the teeter todder squeaked as the wind pushed it back and fourth. The true image of the playground didn't stop the couple from playing on it. They ran around chasing each other, took turns swinging on the only swing that wasn't broken or twisted and bounced on the squeaky teeter todder.

They played like little kids in a theme park.

Connor couldn't help but watch in admiration as Troye swung on the swing. Giving out a little giggle when he reached a new level of height. The way his curls bounced from the force of the wind. Every once in awhile Troye would look over at Connor and give him a big smile. It just made Connor's grow even more.

"Your turn Connie." Troye says kicking his feet in the dirt to slow himself down to a stop.

Connor walks over and sits on Troye's lap. He rest his head in the crook of the Aussie's neck and rubs circular patterns on Troye's hand. "You know I love you Tro." He says.

"Of course," Troye says kissing into Connor's hair. "But you don't have to say I love you to mean it. I see it in the way you get that goofy smile, the way snuggle further into me when you're scared. When you brung me here for the first time."

Troye's look around at the damage playground that they still find a way to make it fun and smiles. "I know you love me by the way you act towards me, and how your smile gets bigger when I see you. All of these signs prove to me that you love me."

Troye begins push lightly with the bottoms of his feet, swaying the both of them. The sun had began to set giving the sky a mixture of oranges and reds, blues and purples, and the stars waking from their ever so long slumber. No matter how much they come here this will always be Troye's favorite part of the evening. Being able to see this beautiful sight along with his beautiful boyfriend. Troye didn't want to say the cheesy cliches but Connor was his home. He loves Connor, and just like Connor, his actions showed it. Yeah they might end up like every couple and lose its spark but he was worried about now, the present.

He enjoys the evenings were he can be a 18 year old kid playing in an abandoned playground with Connor.

>>>

first off serria here!! this is going to be a collaboration story with the wickedly talented (john travolta reference) wildworkinprogress and it's going to be one-shots instead of the stressfulness of an actual story. i decided to start off we'll make sure to clarify who is the one updating because no need for confusion ( : and if you want to join the fun just pm me or whatever and you can come to the writing crew

anyways i'll see you later!!

*winks* byeeeeeeee

WILDJOELFRANTA