I'm Little Con Now

I feel little.

Like reallyyyyy little.

I rolled over and grabbed my baby blue binky and favorite stuffie. Daddy bought it for me for being a good little boy. I like being a good little boy because I get to get rewards for being good. Yesterday, I went to the ice cream shop and I got to pick out whatever I wanted. I got a big waffle cone with lots and lots of ice cream. Oh! And I got sprinkles.

I grab my tabbie pop my binky in my mouth and play one of the games Daddy bought for me on the tabbie. It was called Talking Tom and my kitty was level 25 and was called 'Kitten' I loveeee to say something and have him say it back in a squeaky voice. It makes me laugh a lot.

"Connah?" Daddy says walking in.

"Hiya Daddy, I just playin' Talking Tom." I say my words little muffley since I had my binky in my mouth.

"I see you're little Con."

I look up at Daddy and give him a big nod, "Mhm I'm lil' Con now."

"Okay," Daddy says coming over and sitting down next to me. "And what does little Con want to do?"

I tap my finger on my chin. "Ummm.... I wanna be Princess Con!"

Daddy says I can as I giggle and run over to my chest that has all my princess clothes. I grab a tiara a skirt and a really really pretty skirt. I also grab a a fair princess wand and walk into the bathroom to change. I like being princess Con because being Princess Con makes me feel pretty and I like feeling pretty.

I walk out of the bathroom and give Daddy a little twirl. "Look Daddy I'm Princess Con now!"

"I see," Daddy says walking over to me. "And you look very pretty Princess Con."

I blush, "Tank you Daddy."

"You're welcome Princess Con, and what might Princess Con want to do today?"

"Umm...." I say tapping my finger on my chin and wiggling my hips causing my skirt to sway against my legs. "Could-could we make cuppycakes and.... and cuddles and.... and coloring time?"

"Of course princess. But you gotta wash your hands before we make cuppycakes, can't have little germs in the food."

I nod quickly, "Okay Dada, Princess Con Con go wash his hands."

Daddy smiles and tells me he'll go downstairs and get everything ready. I run into my bathroom and make sure I was my hands really really really good. I even sing my washy hands tune to make sure I was them so so so good. I finish my washy hands tune dry my hands off and go downstairs. I make sure I walk because Daddy said if I run I could get a BIG ouchy.

"Alright Daddy Con Con wash his hands, he even sang his washy hands tune so he did it really good." I say sitting on the stool that sat at the island thingy.

"Good job Princess, do you wanna help Daddy crack eggs?"

I scrunch up my face and shake my head. "Nuh uh, eggs yucky."

He chuckles, "Okay. How about you mix this up for Daddy okay?"

I grab a spoon as Daddy places the bowl in front of me. "Uh huh, Connie can do that!"

I start to mix the bowl really fast causing some of the stuff in the bowl to get on my noes. I giggle and take take my finger wipe is off my nose and taste it. "Ew, this yucky Daddy."

"It's not ready to eat yet love, don't spin too fast or it'll get all over you."

I giggle. "Too late Daddy."

"Well then don't do it anymore love."

"Okay, Con Con won't do it anymore." I say mixing slower. "Like this?"

Daddy looks over, "Yep exactly like that Princess."

"Mkay." I say.

~<(^.^)>~

Now it's cuddle time!

I changed my mind and decided we could color and cuddle at the SAME time. I decided on coloring a picture of two doggies. The big doggy represents Daddy and the wittle wittle one is me. Daddy was coloring a little princess. He said that the princess is me cause I'm his wittle princess. Daddy is a really good colorer he stays in the lines and colors in one direction. I can stay in the lines too but sometimes I go out of the lines and color in a MILLION directions I finish my picpic and write something on it.

To; DADDYYYYYY

From; Princess Con Con <3

"Daddy I finish my PicPic." I say looking up at him.

"That's amazing Princess." He says picking up a baby blue crayon.

"Here," I say handing it to him. "I drew it for you. See, the big doggy is you and the wittle wittle doggy is me."

"Thank you Connie that's very creative of you."

"You're welcome," I say kissing Daddy on the cheek. "I'm starting to get sleepy Dada." I saw yawning.

"Do you wanna end coloring and cuddle time and take a nap?"

"Mhm," I say. "But can I sleep in my princess clothes I wanna still be Princess Con when I wake up from nappies."

"You sure can, come on little one. I'll carry you upstairs."

I stretch out my arms as Daddy comes and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and lie my head on his shoulder. I always loved Daddy's smell. He smelled like candy and I really love candy. We get to my room and I'm already half asleep. Daddy moves my tabbie and lays me down on the bed. He puts my tiara on the nightystand and hands me my stuffie and binky.

"You want me to tuck you in princess?"

"No, but tank you Daddy." I say pulling up the covers and cuddling my stuffie.

"Okay princess just come downstairs if you need me okay?" He says before giving my a kissey on my forehead.

"Okay tank you Daddy, love you."

"Love you too."

~<)^.^)>~

i promised you little con and you got little con.

this might be in alphabet boy but don't get your hopes up.

but how are you beauties how's school/summer going. personally my summer has gotten better now that i know i'm going to vidcon so i'm extremely happy.

i don't have that much to say for this authors note so either i or izzy will see you next time.

*winks* byeeeeeeeeeee

-WILDJOELFRANTA