My Prince

CPOV-

 I swear if another person ask me about prom I will throw them out the window.

Almost everyone and their mom have been promposaled (I know it's not a word but just roll with it). My friend Elizabeth was serenaded, my other friend Dan was asked through posters and lastly my friend Zoe was asked in a proposal way. Troye hasn't asked me yet, and he's been avoiding me almost all week. I know I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions about what might be happening but I can't help it. We've been dating for what, two and a half years now? Perfect time to cheat and leave me one week before prom.

"Have you seen Troye?" I say gripping my friend Elizabeth on the wrist. 

She thinks for a moment before shaking her head, "No, I haven't seen him since like first period. Why?" 

I sigh, "He's been ignoring me for the past week, do you think he's cheating on me?" 

Elizabeth laughs, "Connor, you and Troye have been dating for two and a half a year. Why would he decided to cheat on you now?" 

"I don't know Liz, I'm just being paranoid. All of my friends have been asked in the most elaborate way possible and he hasn't even asked me or talk to me and I'm just worried." 

"Well look," Elizabeth says placing her hand on my shoulders. "Troye loves you with all his heart, I don't know why he is ignoring you are what he's doing but just know that there is a reason behind it, okay?"

I nod, "Yeah okay?"

Elizabeth nods, "I'm gonna go to the cafe with good ol' phan do you want to join me?" 

I laugh at the nickname she gives Dan and Phil, shaking my head. "Nah, but you can go without me though." 

She shrugs her shoulders and goes to catch up with the two freakishly tall brits.

'''

*time skip / Friday, the day of prom*

Friday, aka the day of prom. 

No sign of Troye, no promposal. Nothing. Elizabeth is starting to ignore me now too. Am I just losing everyone now? I was sitting at the lunch table with Dan and Phil. The whole time I just sat on my phone while Dan and Phil talked about some TV show, I think it was Dr. Who or something. 

I finally look up from scrolling through a cat blog on tumblr to Dan and Phil both looking at me smirking.

"What?" I say slipping my phone into my pocket. 

"Should we tell him?" Dan says smirking towards Phil.

"Tell me what?" I say looking in between the two of them. 

"Not yet Danny Troye or Elizabeth hasn't given us the signal yet." Phil responds. 

Do theses two know that I am literally right in front of them!?

"What signal?" I say looking around. 

Dan and Phil both look at Dan's phone before giving a smirk, "This one." Dan says pointing behind me. 

I turn around, There stood Troye in a tux and a bouquet of red roses. My first instinct was to walk away and ignore him like he did me but with all of these people were staring, I couldn't risk it. 

"Connor Joel Franta?" He says. 

I giggle, "Yes?"

 "Would you do me the pleasure of taking these bouquet of red roses." 

I grab them, "Sure bu-." 

In almost an instant he was gone. Of course, I knew it was too good to be true. Just as I was about to throw the roses in the trash Elizabeth come out standing in a dress.

"Connor?" She says holding her hand out for me.

"Yes?" I says grasping it.

"Walk down the hallway, you'll meet Troye once you get outside." She says pointing towards the door.

I look between Elizabeth, Dan and, Phil all of them egging me on to go out into the hall. I turn towards the door, opening it. The second I do a bunch of rose petals fall down. I laugh to myself, really out doing yourself Sivan. 

The first thing I noticed when I made my trek down the hall was that he had spelled Connor in rose petals. I bushed walking further down the hall, next I saw the word 'will'. I knew where he was going. Next was the word 'you' but after that there was nothing there. I frowned to myself, quickly that frown went away as both Elizabeth and her boyfriend Sebastian opened up the doors to reveal Troye standing in the center of the court yard with a crown. 

"Connor Joel Franta," He says walking toward me. "Will you do me the biggest favor and be my prince at today's prom?" He then places the crown on my head and grabs a hold of my hands. 

I nod, "Yes, yes I will." 

Troye kisses me on the cheek before pulling me into a tight hug. I swear I should throw Elizabeth, Sebastian, Dan AND Phil out the window for keeping this from me.

Troye pulled away from me and smiled. "I even picked out your tux for you."

Troye gestures over to Dan and Phil who were holding a tux similar to the on Troye was wearing but with navy blue pipping in a clear garment bag. I held my hand over my mouth as I stifled my laughter. 

I turn to Troye and hug him tightly, "I love you so much Troye Sivan."

"And I love you so much Connor Franta."

'''

I was going to put this into two parts but I am glad as hell I didn't.

But I hope you liked this one shot, I don't know how promposals work out so bare with me on that. also what did you think of izzy's ( wildworkinprogress) one shot? it was mainly her writing with a few tweaks from me ( : but seriously i would like some other people to join this collab thing i've got going on here, it's fun.

and i get out tomorrow meaning next year is my last year of middle school ( yes, i am in middle school but i don't sound or look like one, yes i've heard this all before ) 

as always tell me what you think!

*winks* byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-WILDJOELFRANTA