I'm Not Gay

TPOV-

"Connah," I had started. "Are you gay?" 

Connor pulled his face from his macbook and turned to me. I could tell by the looks of his face that the next words that were going to come out of his mouth were going to be a lie but I was willing to take my chances with him.

"I'm not gay Troye." He says not looking at me.

"Connor," I say my voice eerily slow. "I want you to look at me, in the eye and tell me that you aren't gay." I say turning completely to him.

Connor took a deep breath, closed his laptop and turned to me. "Troye," He started. "I'm not g-g-."

He didn't finish, I didn't let him finish. I quickly wrapped my arms around his trembling shoulders. His cries were muffled by the fabric of my shirt his hands balling it up into fist trying to bring me closer as if his life depended on it. Why did he not tell me that he was gay? 

"Connor," I says pulling him away from me. "Why couldn't you tell me that you were gay, you know I wouldn't judge you."

Connor wipes his face, "I kn-know Tro. It wasn't you I was scared to tell that I was gay... it was me." 

"You?" I say.

"Yeah," He starts. "You know my parents are hardcore Christians, they think that homosexuality is a sin and needs to be punished. How would they react when their precious boy is the exact thing they hate?" Connor said running a hand through his already mess hair. 

"Connor, you're their son. Religion should not be a first priority, it should be their children. I love you and you know that, but not telling anyone especially me and keeping it to yourself isn't healthy." 

"Did-did you just say you love me?" Connor says looking up." 

I blush, I didn't realize I had just said that. "Yeah Connor, I do." 

"I love you too Tro." Connor said before pulling me into a hug. 

A weight came off my chest that I didn't even know that I had. I finally told Connor that I loved him and the best part... he loves me too. 

"Let's get some coffee now, yeah?" I say holding out my hand towards Connor.

Connor grabs it and smiles, "I'd like that"

xxx

hello guys, can you guess who it is? 

it's-it's serria if you didn't know. 

just something short, my next might be a cg/l oneshot with Connor as the little (ofc) I'm officially out of school now so i will ( hopefully ) be updating more!

and i'm maybe going to vidcon soon, i'll keep you posted

*winks* byeeeeeeeeeeee

-WILDJOELFRANTA