Preference 1: You Self Harm

Start from the beginning

"I um I wanted to help" Harry said. He never had his own little sister to protect or look after, so when he met me, he treated me like I was his baby sister. I don't see why we would need help.

"Hold her arms would you? The soap may sting and I don't want her to wipe it off or move." Louis explained. I can handle myself I thought. Harry came over and slowly took my arm, looking at them for the first real time.

"Oh baby" he whispered, kissing me on the top of my head. Louis put some soap on his hands and gently put them on my right arm. Holy shit, it burned worse than the cut itself. I screamed and tried to pull my arm away but Harry held my arm firmly. Niall and Zayn ran in at the sound of my screams. Zayn saw how my whole body moving effected Harry being able to hold my arm, so he came over and held me from behind.

"Shhh baby shhh let him clean your arm. It's ok baby. It will feel better when he's done. Shh don't focus on the pain baby" Zayn whispered to me. By now Niall was holding my other arm while Liam cleaned that one. Double the pain. Grrreeeeaaatt. I was trying to pull my arms away but Harry and Niall were much stronger than me. I tried thrashing my body but Zayn held me tight, saying reassuring things to me.

"Shhh we're all done baby. It's over now baby girl" Louis told me while pressing gentle kisses all over my wrist.

"Are there anymore baby?" Niall asked me. I looked away, not wanting it to burn anymore. Harry lifted my chin with 2 fingers and said "y/n we need to know babe. It's very serious". Once again I didn't answer. "We didn't want to have to do this" Liam whispered.

"Do what?" I questioned. Before I knew it, Zayn was holding me up while Louis took off my shirt. Oh this is lovely, standing in just my bra and underwear, in front of 5 boys, only one of them my brother. I tried to cover my thighs with my hands but Niall grabbed them out of the way.

"Babe" Louis whispered, getting on the ground, tracing the cuts on my thighs. He started kissing the cuts on my legs, and for once, I felt loved, truly loved. "can one of you boys hand me the soap" Louis asked.

"NO!"I screamed. Running from the bathroom, since Zayn was no longer holding me. Niall, being the fastest, chased after to me, picking me up bridal style, and carrying me back to the bathroom. This time, Liam held on to me, him being strongest. Louis tried to go as fast as possible, but it still stung like hell.

"There, all done" Louis smiled sadly. I tried to leave the bathroom, to put on some cloths, but once again, I was stopped. "We aren't finished" Louis said. "Boys could you give us a moment", and all the boys left.

"Lemme see your arms bug" Louis said. I still wanted to show as little as possible, so I kept them behind my back. That didn't please him. He took my arms on his own. He kissed one of the scars and said never again. He started to kiss them all, one by one, saying things like "your beautiful" "your perfect" "I love you" "my baby". And he did that with my other arm too. He left one lingering kiss on my last one And said "never again". I was crying again and he picked me up like a little kid and carried me to his room. He put me in his favorite shirt, and it was short sleeved, yay. He carried me down stairs and put me in his lap as the boys sat around us to watch a movie. Half way through the movie Louis and the boys wanted to get a snack. All them but Harry went to the kitchen, because Louis asked him to watch me.

It was kind of awkward, just the 2 of us. I could feel his stares at my arms. I went to cover them but he grabbed them and said "no baby. Your beautiful, even more now with scars". He told me and he too placed little kisses on my arms. He told me I don't have to hide them anymore . The other boys returned and we continued the movie.

Once the movie ended, all the boys decided it'd be best if me and Louis had a night, just me and him. So they left, not before kissing and hugging both me and Louis. We both headed up stairs, be being able to walk for the first time that night. I tried to go into my room but Louis picked me up.