1D what makes you beautiful?

Problem

Umm so I found you when I was reading Playing Evelyn.

1) Liam is my seatmate in class. We talk a lot and we chat online in fb too. He's nice to me and likes patting my head and ruining it in the process. His friends tease him a lot that he likes me and I don't hear or see him denying it. Looking back through our previous conversations on fb, it shows that he really is sweet to me. He even made up a nickname that only he calls me. What if he likes me? I don't like him that way. I just want to stay the way we are. What if being so nice to him, talking to him a lot, and being friendly...is like giving him some hope that we can be something more? What should I do?
2) Louis is cute and handsome, popular and in varsity. I am shy, have average looks, not popular and not in varsity. He is in another country, studying. I don't know if he's going to come back for next year. I have a big crush on him. And now, I just can't forget memories with him. I am still not giving up, I never tried, and I didn't fully move on. What should I do?
3) I had a tiny bit of a crush on Draco and when he found out, he was being a jerk. He talked to me more and I began to feel irritated inside. I know he likes another girl, and this girl likes him too My friend says that even though he looks quiet, he has this bad attitude inside. One day, this girl who likes him too, introduced him, in front of me as her boyfriend. Well, she was talking to her friend who was beside me at the moment. He was smirking at me and I looked away. I don't have a crush on him anymore and I want him to know that. What should I do?
4) So...Rico, I have a crush on him. He knew when his friend Tyler asked me if I liked him, I can't help but smile when he asked so yea, it was confirmed. We never did talk, but I just liked him because of admiration. I do not have any motives to be his girlfriend. And I don't want him to think that I want to be his girlfriend. What should I do?

Response

Liam: If you're positive you don't like him let him down easily, and sometimes people are blind. Meaning they may like the wrong person not wrong, but just not ideal for you, sometimes you don't look at the person that's always been there, but you look at his bestfriend or at a person you're just attracted to etc.

Louis: Like you said you're not sure he's coming back, and you also said you didn't really try, just think about this one for a bit.

Draco: If you want just tell him straight up that you don't like him anymore (if you don't).

Rico: Think about it if you like him or not, because if you don't then don't string him and yourself along, if you don't then just distance yourself maybe if you want. Things like that, but you have to decide because it's your life and it's your position.

-New years is not much away, and right now I'm sick have people in my house, someone's birthday is tomorrow xD I hope you guys have a nice new years and I hope I can still host a party sick >.< :D If you by any chance are thinking of coming to NY and going to Times Square tell me :D

-Remember always; Date like man so you don't get played like a b*tch

-Cupids Conquerer <3