Unconditionally

Problem

Heey! <3

Oh yeah. Okay.

Well, it's a "boys" problem kind of thing. So um, you see there's this guy who I really like, since I was 12. We didn't confess to each other at all, so it was just like holding hands and stuff, but the only time that I get to meet him is when I have a summer vacation. So, this whole thing kept going on until I was 14 years old which is the first time that we kissed (no tongue :P) -oh and he's 3 years older than me-. So when we kissed, I really thought that he's gonna finally say that he likes me, I mean, I'm not complaining it's just that I just wanna know if he truly likes me or not... So as time passes, I actually realized that he doesn't really talk about his feelings you know, but, he shows it, so that was pretty good enough for me... He's 18 now, and goes to college (no one knows about my relationship with him except for my bro and few of my closest friends) so when summer vacation ended, I thought that he's gonna forget about me and doesn't even try to contact me, but that was wrong, he did..he talked to me from his friend's phone asking how as I doing, he sold his phone, -which I thought was very sweet- we talked for 2 hours, catching up as we haven't talked for a 2 months. He said he's gonna call me again as soon as he buys a new phone........... Sooo, now, I really want to ask him if I'm his girlfriend or not? But I'm scared cuz I don't want him to think that I ask too many questions or anything, or I'm clingy or attached :/ So, should I?

Response

Aww well, he did keep in touch and you guys talked for two hours (that's not too shabby) ;) you guys have known each other for a few years, you can ask him what you guys are. If you really want to know then go for it if you want. If you want to know now then ask him. He might not tell you if he really does have feelings for you, he may be a shy person and like you said that he doesn't really talk about his feelings, so maybe you just need to ask him. If a boy thinks you're clingy then the boy may not like many things, and don't you think it's nice to like someone unconditionally and to be liked unconditianally back? Tell me what you think, I hoep you enjoy this, I hope it helps you and have a happy almost new year!!! :D

-Happy New Year :) xD what did you do for New Years? Stayed in, spent it with family, went to a party, hosted a party, watched the ball drop etc.

-xD I woke up at 1:00 PM today

-Remember always; Date like man so you don't get played like a b*tch

Cupids Conquerer <3