Unreachable Crush

• इन्हें समर्पित: leytotheley

Problem

I have a problem. See there's this guy I like but he likes this girl who's already taken. I don't know how to get his attention towards me considering he's really popular too. We're finally in 8th grade but I don't know how to get his attention knowing he likes a girl that's taken. Any advice?

Response/Solution

This is not an easy situation, ok this guy is in a whole other world. If you've tried to get his attention and it doesn't work do'nt kill yourself. I've been in a situation like this and it's not easy. Of course the guy would notice me once in a while ,but in the end I realised I was being naive and that he wasn't for me. If you like this guy a lot I understand ,but before anything check your feelings first, please check first.

 If you have real feelings for him start out slow become his friend ,but don't get too close because sometimes guys just want to have a girl that understands and that's it. Maybe you'd rather be friends ,but in the mean while your still young you have everything going for you so don't rush anything. Thanks for coming to me and I hope I helped, like I said this is a difficult situation.

I really hope I helped you, this is also helpful in any situation. You need to open your eyes and keep your emotions in check. Sometimes your so blinded that you don't realise that you were liking the wrong person. Sometimes you don't realise that the person that has been by your side since the start is the one that is worth it all.

-Hope I didn't confuse anyone and if I did please feel free to PM me. I will most likely always be available for my beautiful fans and fellow wattpaders. If you have any problems and I mean ANY don't be afraid to come to me. I won't guarante that I will be able to solve all problems ,but might as well give me a shot :)

-Remember always date like a man so you don't get played like a b*tch

-Cupids Conquerer <3 

In Cupid's Headजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें