In Cupids Head 2013

• इन्हें समर्पित: hestersmith

Problem

Hey I recently started reading your book-In cupids head- and you give some pretty awesome advice. Okay so here's my problem: There is this guy in my grade and I sit next to him in most classes and everything and I've know him forever but he's now just started to 'notice' me I guess you could say. He's constantly trying to make me laugh and is always by side. And recently he has found the keenest interest in playing with my hair and limbs. He comes up with the silliest names for me and I just want to know what it all means. Does he like me or is he just trying to be nice??? Help please!!

Response(s)

Hmmm, well maybe you just have to find out from him, but he seems pretty fascinated by you, and thank you xD I try ;) But do you like him? Or do you just want to be friends?

Well I think I'm going to ask him today (I have liked him for a while ;D) and your very welcome and thanks!!!!

Well how did it go? And np :)

Ahhhhhh!!!! He said he likes me!!!! :D :D he said he was starting to wonder If Id ever get the hint! And I'm going to a paintball shooting arena w/ him tomorrow!!!!! :D thank sooooo much!!!!

:D Good for you, and no problem, have fun!!!

~Hope you guys enjoyed that, I thought it was cute, and sorry if anything seems different, I'm currently uploading from an iPad, also hope you enjoyed the holidays and Happy New Year!!! <---(So overdue)

~Remember always; Date like a man so you don't get played like a b*tch

~Cupids Conquerer

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 21, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

In Cupid's Headजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें