Mojo time

Problem

Well, it's a "boys" problem kind of thing. So um, you see there is this guy who I have really liked, since I was twelve who is three years older then me. We did not confess to one another at all, so it was just like holding hands and stuff, but the only time that I get to meet him is when I am on summer vacation. So this whole thing just kept going on until I was fourteen years old, which was the first time that we kissed without tougnes. So when we kissed, I really thought that he was going to finally say that he likes me. I mean, I'm not complaining its just that I Want to know if he truly likes me or not. So as time passes, I actually realised that he doesn't really talks about his feelings, but he shows it, so that was good enough for me. He is 18 now, and goes to college. There are very few people that know about our relationship. Just my brother and a few close friends. So when summer vacation ended, I thought that he was going to forget about me and will not even try to contact me but that was wrong, he did. He talked to me from his friend's phone -  since he had sold his - asking how I was doing, which I thought was very sweet. We talked for two hours, catching up as we had not talked for a two months. He said he is going to call me again as soon as he buys a new phone. So, now, I really want to ask him if I'm his girlfriend or not? I'm scared Because I do not want him to think that I ask too many questions or anything, or that I'm clingy or attached So, should I?

Response

Aw well, he did keep in touch and you guys talked for two hours. You guys have known one another for a few years, you can ask him what you guys are. If you really want to know then go for it if you want. If you want to know now then ask him. He might not tell you if he really does have feelings for you, he may be a shy person and like you said that he doesn't really talk about his feelings, so maybe you just need to ask him. If a boy thinks you are clingy then the boy may not like many things, and do not you think it's nice to like someone unconditionally and to be liked unconditionally back?

-Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted for awhile, I went through this phaze I guess, but now I got my mojo back :D and a story I've been working on for awhile, but I haven't actually posted it, now I started writing again so yeah :)

-JR A man's rejection is God's protection