Epilogue!

A/N: Hello, my lovelies! Yes, after a long, long (oh heavens, so long) time, I have finally written the epilogue I promised. I'm hoping to write more (original) novels in the future, but only if life permits. :) For right now, enjoy the much deserved epilogue.

~~~

They were fortunate, he supposed, that their names were well-known, else this would have taken far longer. As it were, he knew that many other families were left waiting many more months, even years, before receiving this opportunity. Maybe fame wasn't all bad, Harry mused. He gazed down at the paperwork in front of him, and picked up the quill. Gentle cooing drew his attention, and Harry looked up at his daughter, who was grasping onto his taller husband's collar with one tiny hand. Draco smiled softly at him, which Harry returned with an equal amount of love. Signing his name with a flourish, Harry passed the quill to Draco, who passed Lily to him in exchange.

"Are you excited, Lily?" Harry asked, bouncing the 1 year old on his hip. The little girl grinned a cheesy smile at him, her newer teeth showing as she laughed at him.

"Bibi," she mimicked.

"Lily, that's right. That's your name," Harry encouraged. His daughter squealed as Draco came over, tickling her back with light fingers.

"Everything seems to be in order." The middle-aged woman stepped forward, the papers filing themselves with a flick of her wand. "Let's go get him then, shall we?"

The little family followed the woman through the halls, before entering a room. "Aiden?"

A brown, shaggy head popped up, and the five year-old flashed a large grin. "Harry, Draco," he crowed, standing and running over and throwing himself against Draco's knees in a hug. "You came back." The two young men had been visiting over the last several months, especially once Harry's eyes had landed on the boy. He had fallen in love instantly, and Draco had come to agree very quickly. The little boy looked like Draco imagined a young Harry, and he felt Harry had thought so too. It had only taken a few visits for them to reach their decision.

"Of course we did, buddy," Harry laughed, as Aiden repeated the hug on him. "We have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

Draco knelt, glancing up at his husband and daughter before looking back at the child in front of him. "Would you like to join our family?"

Aiden's eyes widened, and he looked up at the woman, as if to test the validity of Draco's question. When she smiled and nodded at him, Aiden looked back at Draco, eyes still wide. "You want to be my daddy?" Draco nodded, and Aiden squealed, throwing his arms around Draco's neck.

"I think that's a yes," Draco laughed, picking him up with a small grunt. Aiden turned his head on Draco's shoulder, looking at Harry almost shyly.

"Who's that?" he asked, pointing at Lily. Harry smiled at him, coming closer so Aiden could have a good look.

"This is Lily. She's going to be your baby sister," he replied. Aiden reached out a hand to touch Lily's head, his movements wary but curious.

"She's so little," he said in wonder. Draco chuckled.

"She's only a baby. Will you be a good big brother to her?" The young boy nodded enthusiastically, his hair tickling Draco's cheek where it brushed against him. His warm brown eyes sparkled in wonder at gaining new parents and a little sister, and he fell silent, absorbing the situation internally.

Harry turned to the woman. "Thank you, Mrs. Havensport. We are ever so grateful." The woman smiled softly.

"If anyone knows how to love that little boy, it's you two," she replied. "I'm glad you and your husband are going to be his parents, Mr. Potter. Now, Aiden, why don't you go gather your belongings?"

Aiden wiggled out of Draco's grasp, and Harry hid a smile at the obvious reluctance with which his Inima released the boy. Though Draco wasn't an overly affectionate person in public, there were subtle hints here and there, and that was more than enough for Harry. "The others are going to be so surprised," he murmured to his husband. "We never did tell them about Aiden..."

"Hermione's going to give you what for," Draco agreed. "She and Pansy."

"Blaise will probably just sit back and watch the fireworks," Harry muttered.

"Well, he is dating Hermione now...he's smart enough to know when to just let her do her thing." Harry nodded at Draco's words.

"I still can't believe they're together," he mused. Draco shrugged.

"They're too alike to not be together."

"But after losing Ron..."

"He helped her through it, just like Pansy," Draco reminded him. Harry wrinkled his nose.

"I know...it's just weird. I thought he and Pansy were going to end up together. I know you did too." Draco didn't refute the claim, only shrugging once more.

"Well, Pansy has always been a handful. She's better off with that one guy - what's his name? Felix?"

"Yeah, Felix."

"Well, he seems to have money - and lots of it - which Pansy loves. Nor does he seem to care about blood purity, or her past. He's perfect for her."

Harry glanced over as Aiden finished gathering his things. "I suppose you're right. It's still a little weird."

"It was weird when you and I became an item," Draco reminded him, to which Harry replied with a snort.

"Everything about us was weird," he agreed. "Anyways, they're going to be more than surprised when we get home. I only told them to meet us tomorrow, and didn't tell them why. Hermione keeps sending owls asking why, and if everything is okay."

Draco snickered. "Typical." Aiden approached, his trunk dragging heavily behind him. Draco stepped forward and lightened the trunk before shrinking it and placing it in his pocket. Aiden, used to displays of magic, still appeared impressed.

"Ready to go home?" Harry asked. Aiden nodded, his little face beaming. The family bid farewell to Mrs. Havensport, who waved goodbye as they exited the door. As the sunlight streamed onto their faces, two tiny hands slipped into Draco and Harry's.

"I love you, Draco and Harry," came the small voice. Draco and Harry looked down in surprise at the hasty admission. The little boy looked up at them, worry of rejection evident in his gaze. The two Inima looked at each other, then looked back down, their expressions of love mirrored on the other's face.

"And we love you," they replied. Aiden relaxed, and Draco drew him closer to him as they prepared to Apparate.

"Hold on," he warned the little boy. "It's a little scary, the first time." Aiden clutched at him a little more tightly, and Draco looked up to see Harry nod, signalling he was ready to comfort Lily. Apparating with an infant wasn't always the best solution, but it was safer than Portkey or Floo, and he and Draco had confidence in their abilities to avoid splinching. With a twist, the four disappeared, reappearing outside their home, a good ways into the English countryside.

Aiden started running towards the white house, hesitating for a moment before Draco's nod gave him the confidence to continue running down the path. Harry bounced Lily on his hip, shushing the crying girl. "I can't wait until she gets used to the feeling," he murmured, as her hiccuping sobs quieted slightly.

"Avis," murmured Draco. Lily quieted further as the tiny birds flew around, chirping sweetly. He put away his wand, following Aiden towards the house. Harry was close on his heels, and the two young men paused in the doorway of their home. Aiden was standing in the living room, staring around him with wonder on his face.

"Is this our home?" he asked. Harry grinned.

"It is. Welcome home, Aiden," he said softly. "Welcome to our family."