Chapter 44 : Kiss !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 44 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up with a smile on my face as I remember the events of yesterday.

Fo-Tobias is my boyfriend !!

I have to get used to that.

I decide against going for walking because I just don't feel like it.So I brush my teeth,wash my face,change into better clothes,brush my hair and head to Tobias's Room.

I knock on his door and wait for him to open.He opens the door grinning.

Holy shit ! He's shirtless !!! ( A/N : 😍😍😍😍😭😭😭 )

I just stare at his abs.Hot damn.

They're so perfect !! Swoon.

"Hey Tris",Tobias greets smirking at me.

I immediately tense up like I'd been caught doing something I shouldn't have.

"H-hi....I was just....",I begin not knowing how to finish it.

"Just being pervy ?",He questions grinning.

"No !",I say immediately.

"Just staring at my abs ?",He smirks looking at me.I blush.

"Ye-Yeah.Kind of",I say trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed.You have nothing to be embarrassed of.You're my girlfriend now and if you didn't know....that gives you a lifetime opportunity to stare at my abs",He says wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh and putting everything at ease.

"Come in",He says.I enter and he closes the door behind me.

"You're a guy and you're room is so neat !",I say shocked.

"There's some rule against guys having neat rooms ?",He asks.

"No.It's just that I didn't expect you to have a neat room",I say smirking.

"I expected you to have a neat room",He counter attacks.

"How do you know my room is not neat ?",I challenge.

"You're shocked I have a neat room because you don't have a neat room.And you don't think of me as the neat types",He says.I look at him shocked.

"Please don't look at me like that.It's creepy.Psychology says that not me",He says.

I continue looking at him like that to annoy him.Creep him,as he says.

"Tris...if you don't stop it...I'll have to change that look for you",He warns winking.

I continue doing that ignoring his threats.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya",He says and then kisses me.

I have a huge smile on my face after we break the kiss.

"I changed that look for you",He says winking.I make the shocked face again to annoy him.

"Uhh !! Not again ! But I wouldn't mind kissing you again",He says and I playfully punch him,laughing.

"Should we tell the others about us ?",I ask.

"Of course.But let's not tell them.I mean...literally tell them.Let's see how long they take to figure it out",He says.

"Okay",I say smiling.

"I'm gonna go downstairs.Be there after you're done getting dressed",I tell him.

"Stay",He says.