Chapter TOBIAS : Fate ????

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 4 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I don't move after that.From where I'm standing.I'm too stunned to do that.

"Tris !!! What's wrong ?",Chris asks.

I tell her the whole thing.Then I see her thinking deeply.Like really deeply.Deeper than its possible for Christina.

"So you're telling....you just bumped into him ?",She asks.I nod.

"It's fate,Tris",She says and I roll my eyes at her.

"Fate ?",I question and laugh.

What is this....a love story ?........of course not !!! Fate doesn't play a role here.It just doesn't !

"I don't know.I just said it",She says and I look at her.That's not like Christina.She doesn't just 'say' things.

Right now I can't make head and tail of any of this.

"Let's just go and sleep.And if you want....we can book 2 rooms",I say smirking at the last part.

"Tris....you want to leave me alone in this....dangerous,creepy place ?",Christina questions,acting like she's about to cry.

"Yes.Because you deserve it",I say and she fake cries.

"Okay enough.Let's just go",She says making me laugh.She laughs as well.

So we walk to the nearest hotel which happens to be 'Four Seasons'.

Four Seasons.FOUR !! He killed my parents.He killed my brother.He snatched my happiness.

Ughh !! Tris !! Shut up !! Just don't think about that....for now.Please,don't !! 

"It's fate",I hear Christina tell in my head.I just roll my eyes at that thought.

We take our luggage from the car.I mean from the car that brought us here from the airport.Actually it was the FBI's.That's why we could just leave our bags in there.With the guns.

We walk to the hotel and check in.We get room number 64 (A/N : ;))

Me and Christina (A/N : I know it's supposed to be 'Christina and I' but seriously.....who cares about perfect grammar ?? :D) just keep our luggage in the corner and plop down on the bed.

We're just so tired !! And within minutes I find myself falling into deep,deep sleep.

"Good Night,Tris",I hear Chris say.But I'm far too gone to reply.

What does tomorrow hold ? I don't know.

But I hope it works in my favour. (A/N : And in Fourtris's favour :))

A/N : So that was the end of the FOURth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Do you guys think it's fate ? Answer in the comments section below !! Anyways....Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️