Chapter 3 : Chicago....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 3 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

He sure is young.I don't think I ever imagined the killer before but...after looking at the picture of him....I can say I'm shocked.Shocked that Tobias Eaton looks like how he looks in the picture.

He's tall.Muscular.Handsome,even.The most striking feature on his face are his eyes.Blue,I guess.Its not really clear in the picture.

"So now you know how he looks.We will give you a tracker before you leave to Chicago...so that you can track him once you're there",Grace says and I nod.

"Any other thing I should know ?",I ask.

"Yes.He was born and lived here,in Connecticut until the incident.He is 23",She says and my mind immediately races and thinks of another possibility.

"Grace....Caleb was 22 when he....Anyways,What if Caleb knew Tobias ? What if a.....fight between them caused this ?",I ask.I see Christina nod beside me.For what...I don't know.Probably even she thought of the same prospect.

"Tris....we thought of that as well.So we contacted Caleb's friends.None of his friends knew of a Tobias.So that ruled out the possibility",She says. 

"Okay",I say.

"So...when do you guys want to leave ?",Grace asks.

"Tonight ?",I ask and look at Christina.

"Okay",She says and I look at Grace.

"Okay....tonight it is then",She says.

"You guys pack your stuff and go ahead with your day like you usually do,like going for self defence training etc.At night you guys come here to collect the guns and the tracker.All right ?",She asks.

"Okay",Me and Christina say at the same time.

-------/////:::::TIME SKIP TO NIGHT:::::\\\\\-------

We collect our guns and the tracker and proceed to leave.

"Good luck",Grace wishes.

"Thanks",Chris and I say.

We get into the car and the car proceeds to leave to the airport.

"Thanks Chris",I say.

"For what ?",I ask.

"For doing this with me",I ask.

"Idiot !!",She exclaims.

"What ??",I ask shocked.

"You don't thank friends",She says and I smile.I hug her and she hugs back.

-------/////:::::::TIME SKIP (They've reached Chicago):::::::\\\\\-------

We've finally reached Chicago.Even though it's night....it's very lively.

"What do we do now ?",Chris ask.

"Let's go to the Casino",I say.She stares at me blankly.

"What ?",She asks.

"I'm joking !!!",I say laughing.

"You should've seen you're face.It was hilarious",I say laughing.She playfully smacks the back of my head.

"Let's go to the nearest hotel and check in for tonight.We'll begin from tomorrow",I say.

"Hotel ? I doubt your intentions Tris",She says.

"My intentions ?",I ask confused.

"You're asking me to come with you to the nearest hotel alone.Alone",She says winking.

"Oh my god !! Chris",I scream and she starts running.I run behind her.

Just then I bump into something.Or rather someone.

"I'm so sorry",I say.

"It's okay",The man I bumped into says.I look at him and I'm paralysed with shock.

It's him !!! 

He looks at me and smiles.At least that's what I think he did cuz it's night and I can't really see clearly.

He then leaves and I stand there shocked.

I didn't even need a tracker to find him the first time !!!

A/N : So that was the end of the Third Chapter !!! How was it ?? Wasn't the last bit cute ? No ? Its just me then :") Anyways....Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️