Chapter 12 : Cute Couple ????

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 12 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

Tris just keeps staring at me.She's checking me out.And might I add....it's very strange.

I mean...it's not that I've not been checked out before.But with Tris....it feels different.

Since she's studying me carefully...I use this time to study her as well.

She's gorgeous.She's like...an angel.

Gorgeous is an understatement actually.Any word would be an understatement for her beauty.

Her eyes are a bluish grey color.I don't think I've seen an eye color like that.It's beautiful actually.

She's about...a foot and a half shorter than me...I guess.

We just stand there.Where we where.Looking at each other.Studying each other.Checking each other out.

I guess the last bit wasn't appropriate here.

"You guys are a really cute couple",I hear some one say.We immediately stop looking at each other.And look at the person who said that.

It's a middle aged woman who said that.

"We're not actually-",Tris begins and I cut her off.

"Umm...Thanks",I say scratching the back of my neck.

The lady smiles and leaves.

Tris raises her eyebrow at me.

"What ?",I ask.

"Why did you lie ?",She asks.

"Come on,Tris.She totally thought that we're a couple.I just....didn't want to burst her bubble",I say.

I want to slap myself now.

Didn't you get something better than that Tobias ?

She just rolls her eyes at me.

"Let's go back.I'm tired",She says.

"Okay",I say and we walk back home.

We walk in silence.Comfortable Silence.

And while we do so I think...

Why did I lie ?

Is that what I wanted ?

Is that what I hope we become in future ?

I don't know.

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 12 !!! It was really short I know :( !! Anyways...How was it ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️