Chapter 21 : Midnight....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 21 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

The door opens and the whole gang comes in silently.Even Christina comes with them.

No no no no ! This is not supposed to happen ! 

Do they know what I was going to do ? 

"Tris ?!?!?!!",Uriah asks shocked.

"What are you guys doing here ?",I ask.

"It's Four's birthday.So we came to wish him.12 o clock",Uriah answers and I sigh in relief.

"What are you doing here ?",Shauna asks.

"Umm...I-",I begin but Christina cuts me off.

"Will told me it was Four's birthday and I told Tris.So she came her to wish him before us",Chris answers for me.

Everyone nods.

I mouth 'Thank you' to Chris and she mouths back 'You're welcome'.

"Guys,it's about to become 12 in one minute.When it does....you guys know what to scream",Zeke says.

All of us nod.Even I do.

I am so glad I didn't pull the trigger.

That explains why everyone went to bed early today.I should've guessed.I'm such an idiot.

"3...2....1...go....",Zeke says.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOUR !!!!!!!!",We all scream and he wakes up with a start.

"What ?!?!!",Four asks confused.He's still half asleep.

"It's your birthday",Marlene says.It takes him a few minutes to realize where he is and what we're doing in his room.

He gets out of his bed.

"Oh ! Thank you guys",He says grinning.

"You forgot right ?",Zeke asks.

"Well....as a matter of fact....I did",Four says.

Everyone then hugs him and wishes him 'Happy Birthday'.Even Christina hugs him.

"Happy Birthday my love",Zeke tells Four and hugs him.Four just rolls his eyes at Zeke.Making us laugh.

When it's my to wish him....I hold out my hand for him to shake.

"Happy Birthday Four",I tell him.He looks at my hand and shakes it.

"What are you guys,sealing a business deal ?",Will asks.

"No",I tell him.I didn't get what he's trying to say.

"Why ?",I ask.

Christina mouths 'hug him'.

And then I finally understand my mistake.

I'm such an idiot.

"I'm so sorry.I'm an idiot.Happy Birthday",I say and hug Four.He hugs back...obviously.

I think of the time I wondered if I would feel safe wrapped in his muscular arms.

It definitely feels warm and safe.Hugging him.

I think we hug for a long time.

"Someone likes hugging Four....a lot",Uriah says smirking and we break the hug immediately.I can't help but blush at what Uriah said.

I silently pray that no one notices my blush.But Four does.He just grins at me.I look away.

Why ? 

Why does he have this effect on me ? 

After wishing him again all of us decide that we'll go to sleep for now.We'll give Four his presents and he'll cut his cake tomorrow.I mean today.In the Morning.

Everyone leaves.So I'm the last one to leave.

"Bye Tris",Four says as I close his door.

"Bye Four.Happy Birthday once again",I tell him.

"Thanks",He says.

I smile and say,"You're welcome".I then close his door and head to my room.

I then take out my gun and tuck it in my suitcase.

I guess I won't be needing it soon.The gun.

I then lie down on my bed.

I find myself thinking about Four.

How can he make me smile ? When I don't want to ? 

I try so hard to be rude to him....but he always manages to turn it around.And make me laugh.

How ? 

I guess I'll never find out !!!!

A/N : So that was the end of the Chapter 21 !!! How was it ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️