Chapter 9 : Concoction....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 9 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

"I dare you to drink a concoction made by Tris.She can add anything.Anything of her choice",Zeke says and I groan.

I've always hated this dare ! 

Tris's POV

Anything of my choice ? 

How about...Poison ? So I can kill him already.

"You mean anything right ?",I ask.

"Yup",Zeke says.

I'm not going to add poison of course because :

A) I'm not done observing Four.

B) These guys trust me.I'm not going to kill their friend in front of their eyes of course.

C) The very obvious.I don't have poison with me.

I go to the kitchen and everyone follows me.Four isn't allowed to though.And Destiny doesn't come as well because...she had to go to the bathroom.

I grab milk,eggs,butter,strawberries,bananas,ketchup,chili powder,chocolate syrup,cashew nuts,almonds and basically everything I find.I also see peanuts.I throw in five or six for good measure.

I blend them together and pour it out in a glass and then hand it out to Four.

He smells the concoction first and scrunches his nose.Making us laugh.

He then holds his nose and chugs down the drink.

He finishes it in about 45 seconds.

"See....I'm done",Four says.

He then runs to the water dispenser and drinks about 6 glasses of water making us laugh.

We go back and sit down in the circle.

"Umm....Uriah,Candor or Dauntless ?",Four asks.

"Dauntless of course",Uriah says.

"I dare you to....*Cough* let Des give you a *Cough* makeover",Four says coughing.He wasn't coughing before ! Hmm....strange.

I also notice his nick name for Destiny.I find that....I don't know...maybe cute ? 

"Okay",Uriah says.Destiny and Uriah go inside.

"I can't wait to see him once he's out",Zeke says.

"Me too",Will says.

Four coughs again and I look at him.

His face is red and he's struggling to breathe.

"Four !! Are you okay ?",I ask.

He nods and seconds after that falls unconscious.I run to him and place his head on my lap.

"Four !!",I scream.

I'm panicking and I have no idea why.

Why am I panicking for him ?

Everyone tries to wake him up.

What is happening ? 

"I present to you...",Destiny begins but stops short looking at Four.

"Oh my god !",Des screams and runs upstairs.To her room maybe ? 

"Four !",I scream again trying to wake him up.His face is turning redder.

Des comes back running.With something in her hand.And I just realized...I used Four's nickname for Destiny.

It's an EpiPen.She injects it on the outer thigh of his left leg.

Within minutes he comes back to consciousness.The redness lightens.

"Four !! My bro !!",Zeke screams and hug him.Four hugs back.Aww !

"Four....are you okay ?",Chris and Uriah ask.He nods.

Destiny hugs him as well.He hugs back and kisses her forehead.I find it pretty cute.

Caleb used to do that to me.

Caleb.

He's gone.

Four killed him.

Caleb's never going to do that to me again.

I pinch the bridge of my nose to stop myself from crying at that thought.

I focus on other things.

Uriah looks hilarious.But I don't think that's important right now.

"Bro....why did you eat peanuts when you know you're allergic to them ?",Des asks.

"I...I didn't",He says.

The concoction ! I added peanuts in them !! 

"They were in the concoction.I...I didn't know...I'm so sorry",I say.

I almost killed him !!

"Tris it's okay.I should've told you.It's my fault as well",Four says.

"No it's not.I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to....almost...kill you",I say.

"Tris...it's no big deal.Let's forget about this.Okay ?",Four says smiling at me.I can't help but smile back.I nod.

"Let's continue the game",Four says.Everyone nods.

"I present to you.....Urika !",Des announces.Uriah waves at us and then pouts.I laugh.

But I can't concentrate on the game anymore.

"Excuse me",I say and head outside the gang house.

Maybe I just need a walk.Maybe I just need to clear of things from my head.

I wanted to kill him anyways.

Then why am I so disturbed by the fact that I almost killed him a few minutes back ? 

Maybe....just maybe....a part of me believes he's innocent and doesn't believe the FBI.

A part of me wants to find out the truth on my own and not just blindly believe the FBI.

I don't understand anything that's happening right now.

But I intend on understanding it. 

A/N : So that was the end of the Ninth Chapter !!! How was it ?? Tobias almost died !!! 😱😱😱But I wouldn't kill him of course !! He's my BAE 😍😍 Anyways.....Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️