chapter 11

"How much further?" Darla asked.

"We're just looking around, sweetheart." Tiana told her.

"Oh, okay..." Darla said.

Atticus started to cut through the leaves. Darla followed behind him.

"You know, waitress," Naveen spoke up. "I have finally figured out what's wrong with you."

"Have you now?" Tiana snarled as she followed Atticus and Darla.

"You don't know how to have fun," Naveen replied. "There, somebody had to say it."

"Oh, for the love of peat." Atticus groaned.

"Already like an old married couple." Darla teased.

"You can say that again." Atticus said.

Darla giggled as Naveen was making fun of Tiana. And where Tiana was about to get back at him. The hunters had then come and grabbed one of the frogs instantly.

"Hey, let me go!" Darla yelped.

Atticus looked over and growled as his little sister had been captured.

"I got me one, boys!" the hunter smiled wickedly as he caught Darla. "You get those other ones over there!"

"Let go of my sister!" Atticus glared.

The other two hunters then went to go after the others. One of the hunters even threw knives. Atticus soon caught the knives. Tiana shivered nervously as the knives were aimed at her.

"Hunters with guns!" Louis panicked and then jumped right into another pricker bush.

"Oh, brother." Patch sighed.

Naveen was then trapped in a hunting net.

"Look at them big frog legs," one hunter licked his lips. "I want me some corn bread with this dinner!"

Patch soon started to growl.

"Y'all better save 'em, Pupperoo." Ray told Patch.

Patch nodded before using his magic to make him float and then fly straight at the hunter. The hunter glared and looked confused. Patch then bit him on the leg. The hunter then fell back and let go of the frog he caught.

Patch then made sure Darla landed on his back and then ran with her as soon as he caught her. "Hang on tight, Darla!"

"You don't need to worry about that," Darla said. She then held onto Patch's collar as they escaped the hunters. "What did you do that one?"

"I bit on his leg." Patch said.

"What about that magic though?" Darla asked.

"My Equestrian Medallion/Pound Puppy tag was doing the magic while I attacked him." Patch said.

"Sweet." Darla smirked.

"Yep." Patch smirked back.

Tiana and Naveen were now trying to get away from the last two hunters.

"They could use some help." Patch said about Tiana and Naveen.

"Where's Atticus?" Darla whimpered slightly.

Atticus was shown jumping and then attacking the second hunter that acted like an idiot. Both hunters didn't have much luck. Atticus laughed as he mocked the hunters so they wouldn't kill him or his friends. And where they were even surprised as the idiot hunter tried to crush Atticus with his foot. Atticus smirked as he stayed put that one point. The idiot hunter then went to stomp on Atticus, but the frog leapt out of the way just in time.